Days out help

Anyone from here been to ryze trampoline park in Edinburgh? Thinking of going through with my nieces. Any good? Do they have showers and lockers? Easy to get to? Driving from Dundee. Cheers

Quite easy to find. Go on Edi Bypass, follow signs onto A7 for Gala, go past Newtongrange station and then mining museum, turn left uphill, and then left again at top of hill. Brings you into the industrial estate where Ryze is on your left and well signed.

Not sure about lockers.

My niece goes there quite a bit and loves it.

When in area, Vogrie Country Park is great for kids especially Sunday afternoon when wee train runs.

Mining museum is worth a visit too but maybe a bit dry for some kids.

Enjoy your visit to Midlothian! (Slogan: it's not as ugly as you may think)

1 hour ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Anyone from here been to ryze trampoline park in Edinburgh? Thinking of going through with my nieces. Any good? Do they have showers and lockers? Easy to get to? Driving from Dundee. Cheers

Great place if you're an adrenalin seeker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-31535814

To be fair the park was quickly closed down and it was recognised that it had probably opened too early.

All issues were addressed at the time and has been open and practically incident free since then.

My company insured the risk at the time and funnily enough none of the injuries resulted in claims as there was never any negligence on behalf of the owners, predominantly fat overweight neds doing things they shouldn't.

Went a few weeks back with a 4 year old and she loved it although the under 6's bit didn't look that exciting. She was forever asking to get into the big area.

In the summer the site of gambado's at fountain bridge is turning into a trampoline park. Place looks really good, has trampolines and climbing walls, the 2 things my daughter loves

1 hour ago, The Diabolical One said:

Great place if you're an adrenalin seeker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-31535814

49?? Time to realise you're a little too old for trampolines and Firetrap t-shirts, him and the second woman mentioned are clearly lying about being moved, no compo for you! And who takes their two year old to a place like that??

Anyone have great time Lochee!

1 hour ago, monkeyblair said:

To be fair the park was quickly closed down and it was recognised that it had probably opened too early.

All issues were addressed at the time and has been open and practically incident free since then.

My company insured the risk at the time and funnily enough none of the injuries resulted in claims as there was never any negligence on behalf of the owners, predominantly fat overweight neds doing things they shouldn't.

It's probably the safest trampoline park in the UK now. 

Archived