East Kilbride v Cowdenbeath. 2nd Division play-off

12 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I'm having second thoughts about coming now.

Get yourself along to CP tomorrow, Zen. Roar on the Blue Brazil. We're both so bad we need each other. You know it makes sense. The barbarians are at the gates.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Kierke seems to have opened the duty free an evening early:lol:

What a thing to say, Zen! I've travelled thousands of miles to get here and now I'm shaking like a leaf. Listen, the future viability of our club may be at stake. There has never been serious animosity between Raith Rovers and Cowden. Never. Get yourself along to CP, Zen, and bring people with you.

Just now, Kierkegaard said:

What a thing to say, Zen! I've travelled thousands of miles to get here and now I'm shaking like a leaf. Listen, the future viability of our club may be at stake. There has never been serious animosity between Raith Rovers and Cowden. Never. Get yourself along to CP, Zen, and bring people with you.

I very nearly was, alas you can't trust Sevco fans and they've renaged, I'll see you there.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Cheers Waspie. Earlier in the season we had a few articles in our programme re minutes from club board meetings in the 1950s to show how times have changed we voted to support the Wasps in their bid for re-election one year.

Let's call it quits for going up ahead of us back in 1992. Lot of shared history between Alloa and Cowden, going back to the Fife Cup in the 19th century, and would be a real loss if you guys dropped out of the league.

41 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

How are you doing these days, Waspie?

Good thanks, Kierkegaard. We have a big game of our own tomorrow. Hope we are both celebrating tomorrow night. 

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 23:04, Only coo in the village said:

Sad to see Cowden in this position but so be it. East Kilbride have already beaten Cowden in the cup this season but that was under Fox who has now gladly departed. Under Locke we look a different and more determined and focused team but most Cowden fans will be as worried as I am about the potential  outcome of this.

This is a huge game for both teams for very different reasons. EK are looking to step up into the senior leagues and build a new future. Cowden have well  over a hundred years of history behind them and fear becoming history if they should lose this.

May the best team win but I'd be lying if I said that I was looking forward to this.  

Let battle commence.

You've nailed it, coo.

Aye, i will be beeling, says the unstable mess of a man. You having a wee moment???

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I can believe it Ron:lol: cheaper than an air ticket mind you. Take it you had a safe trip down.

The air fare between Kirkwall and Edinburgh is not far off £300 return. That's why I take the bus, Andy. It takes forever. The Orkney Tartan Army is now encamped in Leith. We march on Cowdenbeath tomorrow, flying the flag. It's do or die, winner takes all. No negativity tomorrow - the management team and the fans are united - these guys are all desperate for victory. Let's do it together.

If you see someone with an EFFC badge about his person please don't throw a beer bottle or spit on me as has happened in past visits to Central Park. I come in peace and will be rooting for The Miners...

If you see someone with an EFFC badge about his person please don't throw a beer bottle or spit on me as has happened in past visits to Central Park. I come in peace and will be rooting for The Miners...

That's disgusting, and you're supporting them tomorrow? Mon the EK.

Pars fan but will be at Central Park supporting the Cowden. How any fan from Dunfermline Athletic, Raith Rovers or East Fife would want a fellow fife team to be kicked out should be ashamed of themselves. Cowdenbeath have a history just like the pars. We could have lost that history when we went into admin. We didn't and neither will the Blue Brazil. Get intae those East Kilbride no history no marks.

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Seen plenty of folk with brollies at games. You can get a seat in the stand as your a neutral unless your supporting EK.

cow19.thumb.jpg.cc5823b95e76b19d386c0ef20fa19c32.jpg

Exhibit A: Cowden v City, 20 August 2016. 

Biggest day in both clubs history today. If Cowden go down they'll struggle to come back up. Hopefully a decent match and crowd. Sorry Cowden fans but hoping EK can do it and get promotion.

History will be put to the side for 90 minutes. Cowden players and fans are only preparing for good things not for failure. The focus this afternoon is all out positivity booming from the stands at Central Park today...and the west coast media bluster is blocked out completely.

GL to cowden from the shire. Get it right up the EK. We had a horrible day last season on this day and its something no league team fan should suffer. Although the lowland league is great and better than the boring SPFL lol.

Archived