East Kilbride v Cowdenbeath. 2nd Division play-off

12 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

How much League 1 and Championship games will be all ticket none I would suspect.

I think you are being too harsh on them 316 earliest they would be able to get printing sorted out would be yesterday as I imagine  wherever they are getting done would be closed on a Sunday.

I don't think a delay of a few hours or so in getting your ticket is the end of the world.

Read the rest of my quote

Just tell me to shut up I am in a crabbit mood for various reasons including being in the playoffs where it was crystal clear this is where we were headed under Fox and the implications this could have for the town and club which I as you know I care passionately about

With that being said no good moaning about the past as nobody's fault and if their is anybody to blame it is us all collectively as one. I believe however  the players and the admirable coaching staff we have are able to do the busines as very impressed for what they have achieved since March getting the players to fight tooth and nail and getting the best out of them

Let's get Central Park packed next week and ideally almost finish the job this Saturday

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

Just tell me to shut up I am in a crabbit mood for various reasons including being in the playoffs where it was crystal clear this is where we were headed under Fox and the implications this could have for the town and club which I as you know I care passionately about

With that being said no good moaning about the past as nobody's fault and if their is anybody to blame it is us all collectively as one. I believe however  the players and the admirable coaching staff we have are able to do the busines as very impressed for what they have achieved since March getting the players to fight tooth and nail and getting the best out of them

Let's get Central Park packed next week and ideally almost finish the job this Saturday

Can Central park be packed? The space would hold about 40000, but capacity rules limit it dramatically.(I know what you mean though)

8 minutes ago, T-zero said:

If only you had the absolute baller Chris Kane at the back

The first season you have finished above us since the Treaty of Versailles was signed and suddenly you are billy big baws.

10 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

Would much rather Central Park not being packed for the 2nd leg. Would mean we've already put the tie to bed in the 1st leg!

Imagine a Clyde fan implying another football team are diddies. Incredible.

To be fair after this season we sure know a bunch of diddies when we see them [emoji38]

The arrogance from this glorified boys club is astounding. I genuinely hope Cowdenbeath slaughter them.

Hope it's just about over after the first leg on Saturday a nice 2 or 3 goal lead for Cowdenbeath [emoji106]

45 minutes ago, T-zero said:

If only you had the absolute baller Chris Kane at the back

Probably a fair comment.  Did I see on Twitter he played the most minutes for East Fife this season?  He got a lot of stick with us but he would have cruised league 2.

Probably a fair comment.  Did I see on Twitter he played the most minutes for East Fife this season?  He got a lot of stick with us but he would have cruised league 2.

Yeah, been brilliant for us, was a bit worried when I seen the stick he had got last season. He's signed a new 2 year deal

3 hours ago, T-zero said:

Yeah, been brilliant for us, was a bit worried when I seen the stick he had got last season. He's signed a new 2 year deal

Sometimes it just doesn't work out. He was terrible with us and i was happy to see him go. Good that its worked out well for him elsewhere though.

To be fair to them they haven't had much time to get them printed.

Really they could have printed the tickets weeks ago in preparation. If they lost the first play off game really how much would it have cost ??? Celtic money and all.

Archived