Pedro's Plodders versus Cathro's Carthorses

I'm blaming autocorrect for that. Ahem.

Assume you mean Waghorn? Then Waghorn is the worst. Can't remember who the other options were, but Waghorn will be the worst.
When he went through with his chance I was genuinely unfazed thinking 'he'll miss it anyway' and he duly did.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Also, can any Hearts fans explain why Perry Kitchen doesn't play more?  Isn't he your captain?  He looked pretty decent earlier in the season, did he run over Cathro's dog or something?

Because he's an absolutely terrible football player, is my guess.

Played quite well today. Show me that back four before a match and I'd say we're giving up 4 minimum. Not bad, lads. Not bad.

We need to cut out the individual errors, it's killing us every game. Overall I thought we played pretty well though and still had a go with 10 men.  Seeing a wee bit fight for once makes it a bit easier to take.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

We need to cut out the individual errors, it's killing us every game. Overall I thought we played pretty well though and still had a go with 10 men.  Seeing a wee bit fight for once makes it a bit easier to take.

Only saw first 20 minutes but it sounds like we were unlucky to lose in the end. Individual errors and discipline seems to be costings us as well the general lax start to games. Why do we only show some passion and urgency once we down?

Cathro talks a lot about starting games well but I've yet to see it.

Haven't looked at the maths but I assume Europe is beyond us now?

Sounded like we did no' bad, especially in the second half, but we need to defend better, and keep 10 men on the pitch.

We do really well to get level, then Noring fucks it when he can't deal with a routine cross. even if he did make some decent saves.

Another game closer to a clear-out.

Sounded like we did no' bad, especially in the second half, but we need to defend better, and keep 10 men on the pitch.
We do really well to get level, then Noring fucks it when he can't deal with a routine cross. even if he did make some decent saves.
Another game closer to a clear-out.

you did keep 10 on the pitch

apparently you were the better team with 10

Hearts played well second half.

Some nice football and The People on their player's backs because they couldn't get the ball off 10 men.

On 5/13/2017 at 13:28, Mark Connolly said:

even worse from the Hearts keeper.

On 5/13/2017 at 13:28, resk said:

One minute later, keeper sells the jerseys.

Match highlights up.  Hertz keeper chucking the ball in the net at 1.33

8 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Auld football really was shite, eh.

How dare you besmirch the legacy of Sir Robert Walker - 'the greatest natural footballer that has ever graced God's green earth'.

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

How dare you besmirch the legacy of Sir Robert Walker - 'the greatest natural footballer that has ever graced God's green earth'.

I see his greatest victories as single-handedly routing the Bosh at Ypres and Verdun, tbf.

Archived