Pedro's Plodders versus Cathro's Carthorses

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Sub keeper for Hearts is a clown too it seems.

This must be why Jack Hamilton keeps getting a game. This guy looks like a complete diddy. Hearts might have the worst keepers in the league.

Genuinely think if Cathro can cut some of the utter fucking deadwood in that team he'll come good for Hearts. Tactics have been pretty spot on today, what exactly can he do about Buaben's red or Noring's howler?

Spoiler

Not play them I guess.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Genuinely think if Cathro can cut some of the utter fucking deadwood in that team he'll come good for Hearts. Tactics have been pretty spot on today, what exactly can he do about Buaben's red or Noring's howler?

Reveal hidden contents

Not play them I guess.

Agreed - he'll get the blame, but apart from 3 individual mistakes, they aren't far off strolling it

"Good decision by Nowak there not to pick it up, he could have been punished for that"

I'd imagine so Andy, he's a fucking centre back.

Noticed that. Andy Walker's a moron.

Didn't watch the game because I live in Canada and it was early, but Pedro appears to be doing some sort of wizardry, he has transformed Joe Garner into someone who can score goals. 

Also, can any Hearts fans explain why Perry Kitchen doesn't play more?  Isn't he your captain?  He looked pretty decent earlier in the season, did he run over Cathro's dog or something?

Hearts fans should still have a good Saturday night safe in the knowledge that they are watching the same club as they were ten years ago due to the fact that they actually care about their club.

Archived