Sign in to follow this  
The_Kincardine

Pedro's Plodders versus Cathro's Carthorses

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

An easy win for the full-fat **** with the bus fare.

Hearts have put seven goals past us this season, we have a manager who probably won't set us up to battle hearts in midfield.

5/6 rangers is huge.

10/11 on skybet just now. Expect that to come in. Have to keep in mind the Rangers are pretty rotten as well though, not as rotten as us at the minute I don't think but we'll see.

10/11 on skybet just now. Expect that to come in. Have to keep in mind the Rangers are pretty rotten as well though, not as rotten as us at the minute I don't think but we'll see.

I must admit I didn't see 'rangers' on Sunday but I did see Hearts. They are guff

On 8 May 2017 at 19:28, bennett said:

Hearts have put seven goals past us this season, we have a manager who probably won't set us up to battle hearts in midfield.

Pedro doesn't have any players who can battle in midfield. Just the utter dross Warburton left him.

You can't deny that Holt and Black who weren't good enough for us when we were skint aren't good enough for Rangers mkII who are skint.

Let's not make this Bralt mkII though, lads.

You can't deny that Holt and Black who weren't good enough for us when we were skint aren't good enough for Rangers mkII who are skint.
Let's not make this Bralt mkII though, lads.

Presumably with a Rangers shirt on Black's periodic bouts of red mist won't be quite the liability they were in maroon

14 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Pedro doesn't have any players who can battle in midfield. Just the utter dross Warburton left him.

Warbz :wub:

On 09/05/2017 at 19:53, 10menwent2mow said:

I must admit I didn't see 'rangers' on Sunday but I did see Hearts. They are guff

What d'ya mean.......?

The games against Sevco have been among the few we've turned up at this year. Hoping tomorrow is one of those.

This game will be like watching 2 drunks fighting over a bottle of buckfast .