Airdrie vs. Alloa/ Alloa vs. Airdrie - Championship Play Off Semi-Final

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll agree to disagree.

Tbf he's right the picture you show is after the ball has been kicked. Either our defenders could have moved backwards or the attacking player took a step back. It's also not at the best of angles to review an offside.

I didn't see wether it was offside or not at the game and haven't seen the highlights yet so I don't know if it was or not.

Spence should never have missed from ten feet like that. And the MacDonald handball should have been a penalty. Pretty deserved victory for Alloa.

Hope Brechin win tomorrow though because I like visiting Alloa for the fitba. Nice cosy wee stadium.

Mon the hedge!

◇◇◇

3 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

Got agree with you -Camera angles can make a player look onside if watched highlights can tell Andy was about yard offside unfortunatly.

You've edited that - and it would still take Alan Turing to understand your drivel.

11 hours ago, Pesadilla said:

You've edited that - and it would still take Alan Turing to understand your drivel.

If you read his posts while putting on the voice of a Native America it actually makes them a little easier to understand. 

48 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

How's the party tonight big man?

An entire week with your finger hovering over the 'Submit Reply' button  :lol:

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

An entire week with your finger hovering over the 'Submit Reply' button  :lol:

Could have been! Remembered about it though as the penalties were about to start. Cold sweat as the flashbacks kicked in!

Id have rather Alloa won as well. Tougher league now next year. 

Archived