Airdrie vs. Alloa/ Alloa vs. Airdrie - Championship Play Off Semi-Final

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone is looking for a little extra beer money this weekend Andy Ryan is 21/10 to score anytime with McBookie, easy money.

To put that in perspective Dylan Mackin is 11/10 to score anytime......

I'm not a betting man, but even I know those are pretty insane odds for the kind of form he's been in this season.  

That's an absolutely great find.

I'm on it.

What you doing with your winnings?

13 minutes ago, BigMartyn86 said:

You'll probably be about ten thousand numbers out anyway.

I love that about our draws. We'll have a crowd of 700 or so, and you'll get ticket #11878 or similar."50/50 draw winner, #1234!"  :huh:

That was superb entertainment yesterday. Might have been the most tense match I've ever seen; thank Christ we got through it. Saw some of the Airdrie boys at work afterwards and couldn't help but feel for them. Could've been a very different game if Airdrie's through balls hadn't been almost universally terrible. Great support from both sets of fans too.

Jim raises a lot of eyebrows with his selections and substitutions, but it's worked out well enough so many times that I'm starting to think that he might just be a genius that we mere mortals may not be destined to comprehend  :wub:

9 hours ago, Tamhain said:

Everyone was at Big Martyn 's party.

I'm pretty sure the "party" was him eating a 16 inch pizza alone before knocking one out over Eurovision.  

Good luck to Alloa in the final anyway. Brechin staying down is probably the best for us in terms of our chances next year. 

I'm pretty sure the "party" was him eating a 16 inch pizza alone before knocking one out over Eurovision.  
Good luck to Alloa in the final anyway. Brechin staying down is probably the best for us in terms of our chances next year. 

3f0565dc52081606848865cc3463e124.jpg

39 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

Did you see Denmark's entry? Fair play to the big man if that was his evening activity.

It's somewhat ironic that the man who has scored about 15 penalties for us this season missed the penalty to put us 3-1 up in the shootout. You couldn't write it.

It would be so easy to write it that even JK fucking Rowling could cobble that one together. Having missed his last penalties, duties had been passed to Ryan so it was bloody obvious that he was going to miss. The experience of Parry showed as well with his stepping forward from the line.

It would be so easy to write it that even JK fucking Rowling could cobble that one together. Having missed his last penalties, duties had been passed to Ryan so it was bloody obvious that he was going to miss. The experience of Parry showed as well with his stepping forward from the line.

If it was so obvious it would have been good if you'd let everyone else know. We could have left before having to endure that shoot out.

1 hour ago, Diamond Oracle said:

If it was so obvious it would have been good if you'd let everyone else know. We could have left before having to endure that shoot out.

I thought he'd miss too! He stopped taking them for a reason! I wasn't confident at all though. I remember the Rovers beating us in a cup on penalties...with Parry on goals for them. 

1 hour ago, Diamond Oracle said:

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the "offside" goal we scored which would appear to have been onside.

I guess we'll never know but could have really changed the complexion of the game.

Mibbees aye mibbees naw. Best left.

Archived