Airdrie vs. Alloa/ Alloa vs. Airdrie - Championship Play Off Semi-Final

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Almost? :lol:
Two good games both going to ET and pens.
Unlucky Airdrie, and well done Alloa.

Raith down as well which will make it easier for us to stay up. The less full time teams the better.

I almost feel sorry for Airdrie fans.

Not a change bunch of angry [emoji35] men who abused anyone and disabled supporters along with their usual bigoted comments. Only problem stewards failed to deal with them

For all the result went against us I enjoyed going to the game today. Good sized support getting behind the team a bit like the old days. Rohan was excellent today, can't really fault the defence to the extent we have thro the season, tho there were a couple of self inflicted scares. I thought we lost it in midfield. Conroy and Lafferty weren't as influential as they have been at times and Brown was an empty jersey. Well played Alloa you finished 10 points ahead of us and could see why today. Your no 8, is it Flannigan, is an excellent player has stuck out against us anytime I've seen him.

Would be remiss to fail to mention that other than one abhorrent moment from a pass back, Rohan Ferguson had possibly his best game for us today, kept us in it numerous times.

To be fair Ferguson single hand kept you in game 5 or 6 tremendous saves. His distribution was poor at times

I hoped we wouldn't regret only scoring once on Wednesday when we played so well but that's how it turned out. I thought the first half today was evenly matched, not sure if the goal that was chopped off was offside or not but that would have given us a cushion. Second half Alloa came at us as expected and got the goal and should have had another. Both keepers had good saves. We had a big shout for a penalty when the defender clearly handled in the box. I don't think we played that well today but we had some decent chances. The injuries to Mensing and Conroy didn't help going into extra time and we didn't really threaten. Penalties are a lottery and a terrible way to lose a big game. 

Over the course of the season we haven't been good enough and big changes are now needed at the club.

Not a change bunch of angry [emoji35] men who abused anyone and disabled supporters along with their usual bigoted comments. Only problem stewards failed to deal with them

I was joking obviously, Airdrie fans are vermin.

8 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

First period and second period of the extra time yes it did happen stick your head in the sand all you want

I saw Alloa supporters molesting an old woman in the Morrisons car park. Shocking it was. 

Oh wait. Just because I typed it doesn't make it true. 

Many of us said Robertson in for/alongside Holmer would change a lot and it certainly did that! Ran the show at times today. Cracking player who I find very hard to believe was dropped for the second half of the season.

Archived