Rob Roy vs Talbot - Some tight decision's ..

Killiepiyo

Got to give credit to the young Talbot players who stood up and were counted. Big Neil was solid at the back, young Klark put in a good shift and was replaced by Dylan who worked his socks off. Dylan Pooler seems to get better every game. These lad's have spent most of the season on the bench but they were immense yesterday.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Talbot can win a game a few week with a goal not a little offside but miles totally beggars belief.

Delighted it went our way for once by looks of it (with an angle in the ground nobody else had) as we deserved a point and deserve to be in this till the end!

all this talk about off side or not, ref didnt give it.... remember back to the game against us (beith) in the junior scottish, think it was Wilson who was about 5 yards off before running thro and winning the penalty that eliminated beith.... swings and roundabouts , you win some you lose some..what the draw yesterday does is makes things very interesting for next few weeks with the games due to be played...

3 minutes ago, stumpy said:

all this talk about off side or not, ref didnt give it.... remember back to the game against us (beith) in the junior scottish, think it was Wilson who was about 5 yards off before running thro and winning the penalty that eliminated beith.... swings and roundabouts , you win some you lose some..what the draw yesterday does is makes things very interesting for next few weeks with the games due to be played...

Have you any evidence Wilson was offside. Was it not a fact that your 41 year old defender didn't fancy chasing him?

1 minute ago, Dipple burn said:

Have you any evidence Wilson was offside. Was it not a fact that your 41 year old defender didn't fancy chasing him?

m sure Killiepyo recorded it, tho angle he had doesnt quite show it. Granted big mark shouldnt have stopped , but he was off side, what my point is sometimes you get decisions some you dont...

25 minutes ago, stumpy said:

Video shows that it was a close decision, the video blew away all that 5 yard pish Beith were coming out with.

Have you also forgot you got a penalty in that game despite Shrek using two hands to control the ball.

Only difference in the game was your player bottled his penalty, ours didn't

6 minutes ago, cloughy said:

Thought the keepers tackle on Sawyers was reckless. Keeper tried to injure the player imo

I was thinking that myself reckless but certainly didn;t mean to hurt sawyers.

Total shite. I have watched the video numerous times and if you care to do the same Andy's eyes are on the ball at all times, It was Andy's arm that connected with Willie's head. So it's physically impossible to punch the ball and somebody's head at the same time. Willie made the decision to challenge for the ball and was accidentally injured there was no malice in the clash.

Would this thread have been created if Talbot had won yesterday ? 

Would this thread have been created after the game at Bellsdale in the scot cup where Talbot got a very dubious offside goal in their favour for the winner? 

Would this  thread have been created after Talbot scored another very dubious offside goal at beechwood against KRR for the winning goal ? 

Create threads for dubious decisions by all means but please be consistent and not just when it goes against you  :) 

Got to say I feel all keepers (including ours) jump recklessly with there knee leading first. The talbot keeper is a big strong guy and leading with the knee is dangerous. It's a problem in football in general which I think needs to be looked at. If a midfielder of defender jumped knee first it would definitely be a free kick.

Guest Bonnyrigg Vid
29 minutes ago, eehheematin said:

Got to say I feel all keepers (including ours) jump recklessly with there knee leading first. The talbot keeper is a big strong guy and leading with the knee is dangerous. It's a problem in football in general which I think needs to be looked at. If a midfielder of defender jumped knee first it would definitely be a free kick.

Keeper's have always been coached to jump leading with their knee, rightly or wrongly.

6 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Would this thread have been created after the game at Bellsdale in the scot cup where Talbot got a very dubious offside goal in their favour for the winner? 

Would this  thread have been created after Talbot scored another very dubious offside goal at beechwood against KRR for the winning goal ? 

Yes, I create a thread for the vast majority of highlights. the games u have mentioned have their own threads if u go back, only difference is the title. :huh:

Named to get a few extra folk to watch an entertaining 0-0 draw, with, shock horror :o some tight decisions.. 

After seeing the posts from KRR fans on the recent Pollok thread you'd have been forgiven for thinking they had been victims of a terrible injustice. The highlights poo pood that notion and tbh I would be taking their version of events with a pinch of salt after that.

Create threads for dubious decisions by all means but please be consistent and not just when it goes against you  [emoji4] 

Hertha ken wit the answer here is stop stalking every Talbot thread your love of our club is so obvious

You claimed Boyle's shocking challenge was 'a bit late' and now you are claiming that the Talbot keeper used excessive force.

Either stupid or at the wind up

What's your opinion of the keepers follow through. I personally think keepers get away with murder. Can't touch them but they can knock your head off.

Archived