Rob Roy vs Talbot - Some tight decision's ..

Killiepiyo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the highlights don't show for anyone not at the game was our penalty shout in the second half. Ref awarded the foul, albeit soft, but looked to me a half yard inside the box to me so it goes both ways.

Clearly offside. Watch the highlights again and get your glasses on 

We have been on the end of a few shocking decisions this season but also been on the end of one or two favorable ones no exactly balancing itself out as we've been on the end of more bad decisions than good ones but will take anything we can get yesterday as the draw gives us half a chance of achieving what seemed like the impossible at the start of the season.

This league title will be won now by whoever hits a wee purple patch .

Hope Sawyers is alright after yesterday.

From our point of view from video one excellent chance cleared off line.
One good chance cleared away heading towards goal.

Free kick from Lee was heading in top corner though to be fair Talbot keeper dealt with it easy enough thanks to his height.

Start of second half the challenge on Lee for me in just inside the box penalty.

Good chance from another Gallacher free kick with header going wide of post.

Talbot one off underside of bar difficult to see if whole ball is over the line.
Second one again really difficult to see obviously can understand why Talbot folk were appealing.

Sawyers through on goal should have done better usually puts them away or comes close think that bad collision with keeper effected him.
Another decent chance for us but our player couldn't get the lob right against the towering Leishman.

Pausing it on 7.50 my instinct is he looks half a yard offside certainly no anything like the easy decision the officials messed up in the previous game for Auchinleck goal.

Can't get to games because of work commitments for now but I think a draw was a good result win 3 we champs simple easier said than done I grant it but I'm confident we can do it be observing from Dubai cmon the Roy [emoji460][emoji898]

As nil nil draws go it was highly enteratining. It clould have been so much better though had the wind not been awful and made a lottery of the game every time the ball went in the air. The pitch was like a dust bowl, so given that we had a very entertaining game all round was down to two good teams, and a draw was definitely a fair result, was glad when Talbot went in at nil nil as Rabs bossed the first half but we had the best of the second. Unfortunately we cancelled each other out.

Archived