Fixtures mess......... again

Bul2

It would appear that the SJFA site has Cumnock v Rob Roy on Wednesday coming in the West of Scotland cup......... well I'll rephrase that....... it was, but, now it mysteriously has gone from the site

Why, ????????????

In the short time it was on the site, I know several people who organised shift changes/ days of and some others have made arrangements to get to the game as they now stay away from Cumnock, but, want to come home to see the game

The usual load of shit from fixturecockup.com

I can't understand it, I think he tries to drag the season out a long as he can. Personally I would like to see the season end round about Scottish cup final time. I think this season that would be achievable. Petershill are already in the quarter final of the central league having played a midweek fixture to get there. We now await Carluke v Rossvale then the winner playing Greenock. None of these fixtures have even been scheduled yet. None of these clubs have any backlog of league fixtures so why aren't they placed this midweek. There's so much wrong with fixture scheduling at this time of the season. There's no need for teams to play Monday Wednesday Saturday one week then miss a Saturday fixture when the team you have played midweek are also free on a Saturday. My brains hurting after this post hope somebody can make sense of this. 

A weeks fixtures in advance is utter pish.  Bonnyrigg are about to go into 3 rd week of 3 games a week. We were at Broxburn last week in a game that could have been played under their floodlights a month ago. We are running out of games that can be played midweek( teams within 50 miles)  as our last  2 home games on Saturdays were against teams that we could have played midweek

Archived