Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

Not seen the Ayrshire Post yet but it better have some signing news to lift the spirits.

The bit i read just said they were expecting over 6000 at Killie game and mentioned new strips going on sale. Shop open til 8 on Thursday. Only mention of the actualt team was the Morton result, where one of the goals was credited to Michael Moore

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

There's absolutely nae chance I would get a ticket for my rival teams end. Just couldn't stand amongst Killie fans for 90 mins. Imagine your team scored a 90th minute goal.

As I said there will be plenty of us, of that 1600 you have sold you can already count 2 or 3 hundred with plenty more planning on going.

1 minute ago, Killiefan said:

Just remember to leave your Rangers scarves in the house for the night and dust down your black and white ones .

Since you joined Pie and Bovril you have made 12 posts. 1/2 of which have been on this thread. Dearie me.

Just now, Killiefan said:

Better fun.

I've made 1,932 posts and can count in one hand the amount of times Ive posted in a thread relating to Killie. I'm just not into you sorry xoxo

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I've made 1,932 posts and can count in one hand the amount of times Ive posted in a thread relating to Killie. I'm just not into you sorry xoxo

Stop replying to me then!

41 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

As I said there will be plenty of us, of that 1600 you have sold you can already count 2 or 3 hundred with plenty more planning on going.

Nope. This is based on absolutely nothing I'm afraid, try again.

Archived