Sign in to follow this  
callum-ayr

Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

Think I'll get the bus to the game next Saturday instead of driving. Guessing bevvy allowed on the bus??

Unfortunately won't make Banks O Dee because of work but like yourself I usually make my own way to away games. In future though would be up for a lift up for northern games on supporters bus. Does anyone know if they offer pick ups from Glasgow?

4 hours ago, mgd90 said:

Unfortunately won't make Banks O Dee because of work but like yourself I usually make my own way to away games. In future though would be up for a lift up for northern games on supporters bus. Does anyone know if they offer pick ups from Glasgow?

Yes they do, Outside a pub- can’t remember the name @itzdrk will be able to confirm. 

Yes they do Bon Accord pick ups. They even done it for games like St Mirren/Morton.

They leave Ayr and do a pick up in Glasgow, for a game in Paisley? Raging if you're on that bus

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

They leave Ayr and do a pick up in Glasgow, for a game in Paisley? Raging if you're on that bus emoji23.png

No if you have a cerryout!

Time to get fanatical at home again

images(12).jpg.4a59f6837178371787d27fc2db182f7f.jpg
images(11).jpg.159a2eb690d00fbaa088b65ca512bffe.jpg
images(10).jpg.925ece02e2e4e823f9d945888b509f6a.jpg
images(13).jpg.07ab6352187a367a6fc8073d0402717b.jpg
images(14).jpg.16ddc6d9dc09c015e2005ce9e5801156.jpg

Heard there is going to be a drum at the game on Tuesday.

3 hours ago, ftk said:

Heard there is going to be a drum at the game on Tuesday.

Hope so.

Is there any chat of an impending takeover or financial difficulty at Ayr?

Whilst doing a bit of research for a work-related project, I came across this company here that has recently been incorporated.

The chap behind this company is Stephen McKenna who was previously involved in a bid to takeover Rangers. He's a bit of a 'facilitator' it would seem - a middle man who provides investors. 

25 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Is there any chat of an impending takeover or financial difficulty at Ayr?

Whilst doing a bit of research for a work-related project, I came across this company here that has recently been incorporated.

The chap behind this company is Stephen McKenna who was previously involved in a bid to takeover Rangers. He's a bit of a 'facilitator' it would seem - a middle man who provides investors. 

We've been subject to takeover speculation on numerous occasions, I believe it when I see Lachlan handing over the keys.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Lachlan is in advanced stages of talks to sell the club to a German businessman.

RB Super Ayr will do me fine.

Just now, ayrmad said:

RB Super Ayr will do me fine.

His name is Rudiger Wolff or something like that. He owns some sort of Software Company. I don't know what credentials he has but there ye go.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

My brother plays for Ayr United.

Well you'd better tell your brother and his colleagues to get their big pair of baws on tomorrow night.