Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats what i thought myself but not according to the Post.

Well if it’s 5 yellow cards and then a ban that means that both Davidson and Vaughan were ineligible on Saturday.

Someone phone the SFA immediately!

54 minutes ago, pogo1910 said:

According to the post its his groin, having a scan on thurs and if its "gilmours groin" whatever the f**k that is he could be out for the season

I know we like to make Gilmour the scapegoat for everything, but surely this is getting beyond a joke?

If Docherty is out for the season then you’d like to hope we’d bring in another central midfielder. We’d be left with Adams (who can’t/doesn’t play on Astro), Geggan (currently injured and unsure of duration), Gilmour (Dug Meat), Faulds (Unproven), Bell as our centre midfield options. 

If Docherty is out for the season then you’d like to hope we’d bring in another central midfielder. We’d be left with Adams (who can’t/doesn’t play on Astro), Geggan (currently injured and unsure of duration), Gilmour (Dug Meat), Faulds (Unproven), Bell as our centre midfield options. 

Might not have Gilmour for much longer.

Heard he’s on his way out.

What's the back story on this?

She complained last season when we initially signed Hart as she felt Lyle should be back up to Fleming.

Then when Hart was making mistakes she was raging saying McCall is showing no trust in the youngsters by not playing Lyle.

If I was Lyle I’d be embarrassed if a family member was making comments on social media saying they weren’t happy I wasn’t playing but then again she’s from Stranraer so she’s no the brightest.

4 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

She must be foaming at the mouth with Ruddy signing.

She really was. Said it was ridiciolous signing a keeper when we had one who was more than capable sitting on the bench. 

Archived