Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

It must’ve been tense between him and Cameron. I don’t think they even looked at each other never mind speak or shake hands :lol:

I think he was actually in conversation for a bit with him while the players were parading the trophy.

5 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

Wee Ciar would have loved Helicopter Saturday.

Ach, aw the years of my pish predictions and the wife wasn't there to get a big fat "TELT YE", I couldn't sing more than a couple of words yesterday, maybe they watched it up there together with a wee bottle of Buckfast.

I’ll not be going to the play offs and if McCalls in charge next season I’ll not be going, even if we win them. He’s blown it big time, I’ve not been particularly sold on him this season and winning the league was the only way to keep me on side with him. However here we are again. 

What a post.

Btw, well done Ayr. Thought we might get a few away days next season to Ayr, but your promotion ruined it. Selfish b*****ds.

To be fair to him he’s not the only one. Loads of folk on Twitter and Facebook posting similar sort of stuff.

At least he saw some sense and turned up on Saturday unlike a lot of people.

8 hours ago, somerset_lad said:

TOTY

Parry

Taggart
Davidson
O’Brien
Thomson

Vaughan
McDaid
Flannigan

Moffat
Shankland
Trouten

This got me thinking, who would be in your Ayr team of the season?

This would be mine:

LINEUP111525056954106.png

More

FT: 0-0 | Ayr fans I want your promised season tickets at Alloa, lifetime fan status and naming your firstborn: 'Alloa.' The result means Raith Rovers drop into the playoffs and as we leapfrogged Arbroath will be our opponents over the next week will be the Kirkaldy side.

Db4aecHW0AApNyr.jpg

Archived