Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ayrfan1910 said:

#BringBackGilmour

Hmmm. Always find he’s a bit like marmite, some fans like him others don’t. He had a few really good games when played as more of an attacking central midfielder a few seasons back. Plus that ‘wind assisted’ goal against Dunfermline was sublime.  I think that role is a bit of a luxury position for us at the moment tho.

As soon as the season started, along with blatant obvious things highlited, I was worried at the lack of cover on the left hand side of both defence and midfield. Last season it was strikers, this season it seems everything else. Suppose we’re never happy but the time to worry is when we stop moaning lol. 

Hmmm. Always find he’s a bit like marmite, some fans like him others don’t. He had a few really good games when played as more of an attacking central midfielder a few seasons back. Plus that ‘wind assisted’ goal against Dunfermline was sublime.  I think that role is a bit of a luxury position for us at the moment tho.
As soon as the season started, along with blatant obvious things highlited, I was worried at the lack of cover on the left hand side of both defence and midfield. Last season it was strikers, this season it seems everything else. Suppose we’re never happy but the time to worry is when we stop moaning lol. 

I was only kidding

Ian McCall is a complete imposter. There seems to be a deluded view within Scottish Football that he’s too good for our club etc which is total bollocks. The guy is useless, his substitutions are just plain weird at times and his tactics are non-existent. The quicker he’s removed from his position as Ayr United manager the better however I can’t see that happening for a while as he’s Lachlans puppet. 

Hahahahahhaa. Clueless

18 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Ian McCall is a complete imposter. There seems to be a deluded view within Scottish Football that he’s too good for our club etc which is total bollocks. The guy is useless, his substitutions are just plain weird at times and his tactics are non-existent. The quicker he’s removed from his position as Ayr United manager the better however I can’t see that happening for a while as he’s Lachlans puppet. 

The man is a total loser, he has contrived to get your team in reverse!!

Over the last 5 games Ayr have the worst form of ANY team in League 1

Ayr have taken only 4 points from the last 15 so McColl should maybe  have a word...with himself!!

Yeah let's get Mark Roberts back and see if we can make the playoffs for League Two.

Archived