Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any chat of an impending takeover or financial difficulty at Ayr?

Whilst doing a bit of research for a work-related project, I came across this company here that has recently been incorporated.

The chap behind this company is Stephen McKenna who was previously involved in a bid to takeover Rangers. He's a bit of a 'facilitator' it would seem - a middle man who provides investors. 

25 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Whilst doing a bit of research for a work-related project, I came across this company here that has recently been incorporated.

The chap behind this company is Stephen McKenna who was previously involved in a bid to takeover Rangers. He's a bit of a 'facilitator' it would seem - a middle man who provides investors. 

We've been subject to takeover speculation on numerous occasions, I believe it when I see Lachlan handing over the keys.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

My brother plays for Ayr United.

Well you'd better tell your brother and his colleagues to get their big pair of baws on tomorrow night.

6 hours ago, Armand 2 said:

Something for the Ayrshire Post to get their teeth into.

Archived