Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Free bottles of Hooch to be handed out at the turnstiles imo.

Hula Hooch or gtfo.  My eyes are open

I believe i convinced enough people to go for it to the point we drank the pub dry of the stuff :lol:

41 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Think I'll get the bus to the game next Saturday instead of driving. Guessing bevvy allowed on the bus??

Aye as long as your quite discreet about it and don’t wave it under drivers nose. I normally put mine in a rucksack just to be safe. 

Think I'll get the bus to the game next Saturday instead of driving. Guessing bevvy allowed on the bus??

Unfortunately won't make Banks O Dee because of work but like yourself I usually make my own way to away games. In future though would be up for a lift up for northern games on supporters bus. Does anyone know if they offer pick ups from Glasgow?

4 hours ago, mgd90 said:

Unfortunately won't make Banks O Dee because of work but like yourself I usually make my own way to away games. In future though would be up for a lift up for northern games on supporters bus. Does anyone know if they offer pick ups from Glasgow?

Yes they do, Outside a pub- can’t remember the name @itzdrk will be able to confirm. 

Archived