Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant.

I particularly love how you waited for our first defeat (even one as expected as this one) before you responded.

I can just imagine the sheer rage as you typed out the sentence... 'The starting eleven he's put together is decent'.

Your outlook lacks any meaningful balance and quite clearly you just hate McCall. I hope it's because he once shat in your new shoes rather than some other arbitrary reason.

It very much is early doors but anyone can see the squad is well put together. The team (including the manager) deserve more support than this pishy tear-stained post.

Squad is well put together aye? Meaningful balance aye? Well put together aye?

Squad is well put together aye? Meaningful balance aye? Well put together aye?

I think it is yeah. We've got injuries, and quite a few.

What the f**k did you expect? A champions-league-like squad?

The big game hasn't been played yet and once again you're absolutely jumping on the attack. You need to have a good look at the type of supporter you've become.

I think it is yeah. We've got injuries, and quite a few.

What the f**k did you expect? A champions-league-like squad?

The big game hasn't been played yet and once again you're absolutely jumping on the attack. You need to have a good look at the type of supporter you've become.

Support the team all the way but the quicker folk see through the shitter of a manager the better. The post you were replying to originally was me pointing out McCalls flaws and this was the reply I got. What I'm trying to point out is the post was thought out and not out of rage from a defeat against a very impressive Hibs team.

Maybe take other opinions on board before putting the blinkers on a going on the full defensive when someone doesn't agree with you thinking

Oh so we have a load of minor injuries at the same time and it's all McCalls fault, let's get real please.

Maybe not, but the injury prone players he signed and didn't have backup for is his problem. Moore is brilliant but also gets a niggling injury here and there. Adams can't play on 3G and is also getting injured more and more often. Now taking in to account these two players probably will be injured at some point and then players less likely to get injured picking up injuries at the same time we have zero depth. Even if you just take the two on players mentioned out of our squad and we're quickly shifting players about and playing players out of position.

Archived