Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'll be one of Ben Gordon, Fraser Kerr or Dougie Hill. Head it here first*

*Probably wont be.

I know you're completely guessing but Kerr was excellent against us for Cowdenbeath. Was surprised when he never got a move back up again. No idea what he was like last year obviously.

Just now, No_Problemo said:

I know you're completely guessing but Kerr was excellent against us for Cowdenbeath. Was surprised when he never got a move back up again. No idea what he was like last year obviously.

Stenny fans were impressed with him last season aa far as i know. He's good pals with Craig Moore so it makes sense.

5 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Mega excited now hope it's a strong cb or rb or an absolute brilliant winger to tear killie a new one.

Was it in the post that Cairney wasn't resigning? It a bit strange that he wouldn't sign him again

Think we only have the budget left for one more player and we're well covered in Centre Mid with Doc, Crawford, Gilmour, Adams, Rose plus some of the youngsters.

Just now, rb123! said:

Do we all reckon the timing of this signing is tactical to try and get a major final push for ticket sales, especially if it's a fantastic signing, have my doubts though.

Announce Balatoni.

Archived