Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

50 quid for the adults home/away top. 40 for kids.

As per usual it's kicked off on the SRE page regarding the prices but you get what you pay for. If you want a high quality football top made by a popular brand then you're going to have to pay more money.

No complaints from me.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As per usual it's kicked off on the SRE page regarding the prices but you get what you pay for. If you want a high quality football top made by a popular brand then you're going to have to pay more money.

No complaints from me.

I didn't think it could get much worse than during the season on that page for awful opinions. I was very wrong.

Can I ask when the Clyde tickets go on sale cos it's only a couple of weeks away and I've still no seen them? #clubisashambles

Seriously though if the page wasn't a great source of entertainment it should've been closed down years ago.

7 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Doesn't beat Telboy and his "sources" giving him all sorts of info.

He is the absoulote worst guy on there. He's a riddy and dismisses anyybody who doesnt agree with his opinion.

1600 tickets sold apparently. Absolutely piss poor from the club. Yes the shops been changing back, but we have a ticket office for f**k sake. The whole Facebook and twitter carry on with them not knowing when tickets will be on sale etc has been diabolical. Stick a paid director from 10-5 in the ticket office Monday to Friday and advertise it.

Embarrassing.

I think "minter" maybe has different meanings nowadays. If I had called something a "minter" I'd have meant that it was great/excellent/smashing, as in "wahl man, that goal was a pure minter", however nowadays I think it maybe means a different thing such as " check him out, he's a pure minter", meaning the guy's a daftie / rocket etc. Maybe other meanings as well that I'm not 100% clued up on. Any assistance would be much appreciated......

I think "minter" maybe has different meanings nowadays. If I had called something a "minter" I'd have meant that it was great/excellent/smashing, as in "wahl man, that goal was a pure minter", however nowadays I think it maybe means a different thing such as " check him out, he's a pure minter", meaning the guy's a daftie / rocket etc. Maybe other meanings as well that I'm not 100% clued up on. Any assistance would be much appreciated......

Just delete your account [emoji21]

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Mint / Minted = great

Minter = how the club have handled ticket sales or the derby

48 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

1600 tickets sold apparently. Absolutely piss poor from the club. Yes the shops been changing back, but we have a ticket office for f**k sake. The whole Facebook and twitter carry on with them not knowing when tickets will be on sale etc has been diabolical. Stick a paid director from 10-5 in the ticket office Monday to Friday and advertise it.

Embarrassing.

Not seen this mentioned anywhere but if thats true then that truly is an embarrasing effort.

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not seen this mentioned anywhere but if thats true then that truly is an embarrasing effort.

Someone said it was in the advertiser.

To be fair, no one knows where and when they can buy them!

Archived