Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

What's the issue with Nisbet? Not log turned twenty so would be odd for his days to be numbered already!

I always got the feeling he had a problem with his attitude.

And that fucking haircut.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

What's the issue with Nisbet? Not log turned twenty so would be odd for his days to be numbered already!

He's not quite reaching the level that was expected when he first broke through. He's out of contract at the end of the coming season and I'm not sure the signs are too promising that the deal will be extended.

5 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Whose is it.

My very own, not seen it in years.

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I always got the feeling he had a problem with his attitude.

And that fucking haircut.

I'm with McCall in believing that there was absolutely nothing wrong with him that day. His miss at Raith was also an abomination.

That said, there's ability there, scored a great goal at Morton and looked dangerous at times.

40 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

My very own, not seen it in years.

I'm with McCall in believing that there was absolutely nothing wrong with him that day. His miss at Raith was also an abomination.

That said, there's ability there, scored a great goal at Morton and looked dangerous at times.

Could end up being one of those consistent inconsistent players throughout his career.

Seen enough of them at Somerset to last a lifetime.

Need warriors, ballers and scorers now we are billy big time full time big boys now.

On a side note, is it just me but I am like a kid at Christmas waiting for this Killie game to come around.  Sad as it may be to many but it has made my summer.

23 minutes ago, Hursty said:

2-1 up against Morton at half time at Parklea. From official facebook page. No idea if its their 20s or first team. Forrest and Moffat with goals

We're pretty good at this football malarky.

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Finished 4-1 with Moore and McDaid getting goals.

Hart, Geggan, Boyle, Rose, Higgins, Gilmour, Docherty, Forrest, McGuffie, Moore, Moffat was the starting lineup.

Any idea if we had any trialists or if Cairney featured?

Finished 4-1 with Moore and McDaid getting goals.
Hart, Geggan, Boyle, Rose, Higgins, Gilmour, Docherty, Forrest, McGuffie, Moore, Moffat was the starting lineup.

Just hand us the league right now.

15 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Leon Murphy, Kieran Balfour and Luke McCowan all in this photo so played some part. Fat man Harkins also played for Morton.

Telt.

IMG_0665.thumb.PNG.6d4bda1a7d45484e82221a14ef364aac.PNG

Morton seem to be wearing the absolute howler of a shirt that they tried to release, then their fans cried about, and then they binned. Minter all round.

Looks as though we had quite a few u20s playing.

3 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Morton seem to be wearing the absolute howler of a shirt that they tried to release, then their fans cried about, and then they binned. Minter all round.

Hardly a minter. The kit was horrific, the club binned it and we ended up with a superb home kit that we all voted for :thumsup2

Also led to the club finally start to communicate with supporters on a regular basis which has since formed a more healthy relationship between the club and supporters. Aye, minter all round. 

1 minute ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Talking of shirts, that purple effort from us is beautiful.

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

Looks as though we had quite a few u20s playing.

Hardly a minter. The kit was horrific, the club binned it and we ended up with a superb home kit that we all voted for :thumsup2

Also led to the club finally start to communicate with supporters on a regular basis which has since formed a more healthy relationship between the club and supporters. Aye, minter all round. 

It was used as a separate strip for your 20s last season.

Archived