Summer Transfer Window '17

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, buddie06smfc said:

Hopefully all 3 will face a similar fate this season.

Given what happened last season we signed a player directly from Raith, I'm not surprised you're concerned.

nintchdbpict000315133102.jpg?strip=all&w

7 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Hopefully all 3 will face a similar fate this season.

1 victory in 8 attempts (in a match we fielded no strikers) since you've been floundering around down here and you haven't beaten us in Dumbarton for about 30 year. I can see why St Mirren might want us relegated.

:lol:

#MarchingInTogether

Tensions rising between the second and third best teams in West Central Scotland I see; looks like a fiercely contested tussle for the right to claim main rival status with The Famous. 

1498412205193.jpg.00b5e653c1a2d6a73011a5372083191c.jpg

1 victory in 8 attempts (in a match we fielded no strikers) since you've been floundering around down here and you haven't beaten us in Dumbarton for about 30 year. I can see why St Mirren might want us relegated.

#MarchingInTogether

We have a worse record over the past 2 years against Falkirk. I don't want them relegated. It's all to do with the brutality of the 90 mins of football.

Don't be so uptight in future x

4 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

We have a worse record over the past 2 years against Falkirk. I don't want them relegated. It's all to do with the brutality of the 90 mins of football.

oY62Vk.gif

Brutal.

43 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Not every team can play St Mirren's open, expansive, entertaining and thoroughly Dutch style of football.

5 hours ago, ATLIS said:

We've signed Neil Alexander, brilliant signing and fixes our biggest worry

I can't wait for him to flap them in all season.

You know it's bad when signing Aberdeen's 39 year old back up keeper is considered a coup.

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

You know it's bad when signing Aberdeen's 39 year old back up keeper is considered a coup.

Quite a few Hearts fans said they would've taken him. Solid keeper who's played in a European final - invaluable experience with a solid defence in front of him. Don't think we have a lot of goals in us apart from Mullen and maybe Peters but don't think we'll concede much either.

Quote this once we've conceded 75 goals and finish 5 points adrift at the bottom though ;) 

I'd definitely take Alexander over that diddy you lot all cream your pants about.

10 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I'd definitely take Alexander over that diddy you lot all cream your pants about.

Sean Murdoch is, by some considerable distance, the best keeper in this league.

Just now, TheMessiah said:

Own goals this season:

Sean Murdoch - 0

Neil Alexander - 1

#PostLikeBet365Tweets

22 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Second best. The best will be playing for us this season.

Alan Martin has a poster of Sean Murdoch on his wall. Him at his bet is Murdoch's average.

3 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Murdoch is a decent enough keeper but he's massively over-rated by Dunfermline fans. I doubt he's the best in the division but even if we accept for a moment that he is, it's certainly not by a "considerable distance".

7 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Murdoch is a decent enough keeper but he's massively over-rated by Dunfermline fans. I doubt he's the best in the division but even if we accept for a moment that he is, it's certainly not by a "considerable distance".

Okay neebs.

Archived