Summer Transfer Window '17

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie McDonagh confirmed to have left Morton. 

Jamie Lindsay, Aidan Nesbitt and Lawrence Shankland's loans have all ended. 

Jon Scullion and Kudus Oyenuga :bairnrumoured to have left this morning too. 

Edit - above all now confirmed. Along with Conor Pepper. 

On 11/05/2017 at 21:11, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Donald McCallum, Garry Fleming, Tom Lang and Mark Docherty have all left us this evening.

McCallum needs a run of games at a lower level, so that's not a shock. Flembot leaving is unsurprising, but still really sad. He's been such a crucial part of our time in this Division, and is a local guy who was loved by the fans. Sparky was out the team following the Carswell incident, but played with great passion and would be an excellent signing in League 1. Lang meanwhile has all the attributes to be a top player. I guess playing a young, relatively untested, centre-half in the Championship is seen as too much of a risk by Aitken - which is understandable. Still disappointed to see him leaving.

A big rebuilding job for us just got even bigger...

You still have Calum Gallagher?

2 hours ago, Scosha said:

Jamie McDonagh confirmed to have left Morton. 

Jamie Lindsay, Aidan Nesbitt and Lawrence Shankland's loans have all ended. 

Jon Scullion and Kudus Oyenuga :bairnrumoured to have left this morning too. 

Edit - above all now confirmed. Along with Conor Pepper. 

What happened to Pepper, injuries?  Always thought he was a decent enough wee player, certainly wouldn't mind us throwing a deal his way unless he's crocked.

1 minute ago, NorthBank said:

You still have Calum Gallagher?

He's been offered a new deal, not yet signed though.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

What happened to Pepper, injuries?  Always thought he was a decent enough wee player, certainly wouldn't mind us throwing a deal his way unless he's crocked.

He's been out since March 2016. Picked up a serious knee injury in our victory away to Hibs. After months of rehab he was beginning to get near the first team, only to get crunched in a reserve game back in January (iirc). He's had another operation on his knee but he's still over 18 months away from full recovery. An absolute shame for the boy, cracking player. 

On 08/05/2017 at 15:57, Cerberus said:

I don't see Dundee wanting to keep Loy. He was shite.

After we signed him he got ill apparently and did not play for a couple of months and then got off to a very slow start but has improved immensely over the last 10 games or so. Would certainly take him on for next season.

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

He's been out since March 2016. Picked up a serious knee injury in our victory away to Hibs. After months of rehab he was beginning to get near the first team, only to get crunched in a reserve game back in January (iirc). He's had another operation on his knee but he's still over 18 months away from full recovery. An absolute shame for the boy, cracking player. 

Awful luck. Ah well.

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 16:35, NorthBank said:

After we signed him he got ill apparently and did not play for a couple of months and then got off to a very slow start but has improved immensely over the last 10 games or so. Would certainly take him on for next season.

I would take him back too, offers something different and scored some big goals towards end of the season.

9 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Calum Fordyce has left Dunfermline after 2 years with us confirming the news of his personal Twitter account. Livi bound?

Possibly, but he'd only serve as back up to Gallagher and Halkett

28 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

I've not been able to see your last couple of posts on the app. I'm guessing it's an image or something?

Tweet, doesn't seem to show up on my phone either.

Anyway, it was Evan Horne tweeting in only the way a young footballer can that he's signed for St Mirren from Dunfermline and is "looking forward to a new chapter"

Archived