Brechin City v Raith Rovers - There And Back Again

Got what we deserved. Well played Brechin, good luck in the final.

Have seen less talented Raith teams but none so gutless. Declan MacManus is one of the worst. Glad to see the back of him. If only we could get Drysdale to face up to his role in this horror show of a season and f**k off too

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Brechin well deserved took your chances and worked your socks off for the full 120mins As for Rovers players leaving the ground in tears rubbish they aren't giving a sh@@e. If they did we wouldn't be where we are now charlatans the lot of them.

What about the fans including myself and many other followers of championship clubs who pay a fortunate to watch there teams, who I really feel sorry for are the staff at the club who will probably loose there jobs now! genuine people who's mis- fortune is working for a football club. 

This is so Hibs of 2014. Shite heartless team. Buffoon as a manager. Chairman utterly despised. 

Cant believe Raith hired Locke then spent money on letting Skacel parade around the pitch trying to look like he's not totally gubbed as a footballer. Deserve all they get. 

Scenes if he signs for us :lol:

Based on the last quarters performances from him you can take him. If the ball isn't sent to him in the air he will cost you a goal or two. Sometimes even in the air to him he'll cost you a goal or two.

30 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Can't really blame vaughan, he was punted out, from what has been said on here, if he could have stayed he would have. The other 3 just made an utter c**t of it all this season.

No one tried to keep us up. Players couldn't even step up when it mattered.

U can't blame a kid for getting relegated, an experienced team like raith should be a lot better, 

If it's any consolation to the Raith fans, we were in a similar position last year and it's shite but League 1 is a piece of piss and is actually a great laugh.

I agree with this, to an extent. As we discovered, it is a piece of piss. HOWEVER, that's only if you get a decent manager in. Under Jefferies and Potter, we made a right meal of it. Manager recruitment does not seem to be a strength of Raith's just now. They did very well appointing MacKinnon, but these last 2 have been rank rotten for the club. Raith's prize money this season, will see that they have a much bigger budget than the rest of the league, so I'm sure they'll be able to recruit well. Darren Young may be a decent option? He knows the league and did very well at Albion - would very much be a MacKinnon type appointment.

I hope they do breeze through league one, as the derbies will definitely be missed next season. Would have been great to keep them in this league. If the fans get behind the team, then I'm sure Raith will be playing Championship football the following season.

Archived