Brechin City v Raith Rovers - There And Back Again

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a difference a year makes when you hire a fanny like Gary Locke. This is ALL on the board. A shambles from the moment McKinnon got tapped up by Utd. 
Did they get any decisions right this season?

Yes - they gave us Vaughan.

Decision was right for us, not raith!

What a difference a year makes when you hire a fanny like Gary Locke. This is ALL on the board. A shambles from the moment McKinnon got tapped up by Utd. 

I put a tenner on Ayr to finish bottom at about Christmas despite saints being miles behind, just had a feeling St Mirren were about to turn a corner. I had the exact opposite feeling when Raith had their goalkeeper fiasco, though many predicted it sooner.

Congratulations Brechin, never gave up and fully deserved.

Scott Robertson on his only appearance concedes the foul for the equaliser, and misses the decisive penalty. Hahahaha. What a shambles...

11 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Shite.

7 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Drysdale must go.

More to follow.

6 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Congratulations, Brechin. Held your nerve and deserve it. 

As for ourselves, time to rid ourselves of the bunch of gutless arseholes within. 

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Brechin were fantastic today. They really do deserve that.

Id be delighted for any of those players to never play for the Rovers again.

3 minutes ago, Munter said:

IMG_0048.JPG

This sorry episode won't have enhanced the Yogi cv.

He should have had more than enough to keep Raith up from league results but to fail against the 4th placed team over two legs reflects very badly on his stewardship.

The Raith Rovers board, helping Dumbarton sustain Championship football since January 2017.

Shows what an absolutely idiotic decision it was to let Vaughan go to Dumbarton. A wee bit arrogant as well.

I'm a bit gutted, the Raith games are the highlight of the season.

However after they all acted like Billy big baws through pre season and after the first derby...

This Kingdom is Ours.

Get the f**k down.

Yogi's rant after the shoeing from the saints where he panned his own men reminds me of Butcher at Hibs. Dinosaurs - get in the bin with Alex Rae

Archived