Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Worried about meeting us in the semis?

You calling me a Falkirk fan? I am a Hibernian supporter, the side who ended a 114 year wait for Scottish cup glory last season and won the league at a canter this season. And that's Probably the most offensive thing said towards me on here. I am not from Grangemouth, I am not a mutant, I dislike peter Houston and I dislike the Falkirk supporters. Oh, and I dislike their 3 sided stadium in the middle of a motorway.  I hope they get slapped, kicked and chucked about the play offs like a abused, old ragdoll. I wish nothing but unrelenting pain and misery on every single one of their supporters, whether they are man, women or child. So no, I'm not worried about meeting you in the semi finals.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You calling me a Falkirk fan? I am a Hibernian supporter, the side who ended a 114 year wait for Scottish cup glory last season and won the league at a canter this season. And that's Probably the most offensive thing said towards me on here. I am not from Grangemouth, I am not a mutant, I dislike peter Houston and I dislike the Falkirk supporters. Oh, and I dislike their 3 sided stadium in the middle of a motorway.  I hope they get slapped, kicked and chucked about the play offs like a abused, old ragdoll. I wish nothing but unrelenting pain and misery on every single one of their supporters, whether they are man, women or child. So no, I'm not worried about meeting you in the semi finals.

We love you too...[emoji173]️

28 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Whit the fvck hahahaha

20 hours ago, Scosha said:

It would be f*cking tremendous if Quitongo makes a return but I highly doubt that'll happen. 

When asked Duffy said on Sportsound last week that their would be absolutely no chance that Quitongo will get any game time and that he's been on the bench to keep him involved with the lads, would be class if it was a big bluff from the bald eagle!

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Still absolutely broken by Sir Bob of McHughshire I see. Sweet.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

After all the joy of the last 12 months you still post this seething mess of a post.

Clearly Falkirk have well and truly broken Hibs.

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Is this copypasta?

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Image result for jeremiah johnson gif

35 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Still absolutely broken by Sir Bob of McHughshire I see. Sweet.

What's been the highlight of our 3 year spell in this league for you guys? When you beat us in the semi final 2 years ago, never shut up about it since despite being bodied by a John Hughes managed Inverness side with only 10 men in a cup final? Or when you beat us in the semi finals of the play offs, never shut up about it since, claiming stubbsy was a failure before a week later Hibernian won the Scottish cup in the sun and whilst parading the cup the next day Falkirk were being bodied 4 (FOUR) -0 by a lee Clark managed shambolic Kilmarnock side in the final? Tough choice for you guys. Still, At least you will have the next ten years in the championsh to reflect on it and give an answer 

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

What's been the highlight of our 3 year spell in this league for you guys? When you beat us in the semi final 2 years ago, never shut up about it since despite being bodied by a John Hughes managed Inverness side with only 10 men in a cup final? Or when you beat us in the semi finals of the play offs, never shut up about it since, claiming stubbsy was a failure before a week later Hibernian won the Scottish cup in the sun and whilst parading the cup the next day Falkirk were being bodied 4 (FOUR) -0 by a lee Clark managed shambolic Kilmarnock side in the final? Tough choice for you guys. Still, At least you will have the next ten years in the championsh to reflect on it and give an answer 

And after all that, you're still bubbling.

UBERMINTER.

8 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Had a look at this thread out of interest... maybe Kenny MacIntyre was right about Falkirk being in the playoff match tonight.

Falkirk v Dundee, who still aren't obsessed with anyone else and to prove it they keep posting about how not totally obsessed they are.

20 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Falkirk v Dundee, who still aren't obsessed with anyone else and to prove it they keep posting about how not totally obsessed they are.

You're like the Tories and the independence referendum!

You say we are obsessed but your the only one harping on about it!

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Your like the Tories and the independence referendum!

You say we are obsessed but your the only one harping on about it!

(you're)

Indeed. I only popped in to laugh at old IQ75 still banging his drum on a thread Hibs have nothing to do with. At least we're waiting to play the least rotten.

Archived