Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to stick my neck out here and predict a brutal game and a draw tbh.

Two shite teams serving up the ultimate shitfest before one goes on to get pumped from Falkirk

Cannot wait..

Guest DAVIDB69

Two shite teams serving up the ultimate shitfest before one goes on to get pumped from Falkirk

Cannot wait..

As a united fan unfortunately I think you are right, I look at the players we are looking at now and we very much have a championship mindset

If we want to go through we need to win on Tuesday night. Hoping that since we've been able to rest a lot of the squad we'll be quite fresh ahead of it. 

We're more than capable of shitfesting a draw at Tannadice as well. A two goal swing to either team will be curtains to the other one, but I can see this going to penalties.

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

To be honest we both should. Can't see either of us beating Falkirk let alone a Premiership side.

Falkirk haven't beaten us in five attempts this season. I'm more confident of beating them than beating United.

Tbh we have to beat Morton at some point,  though i think we would rather play Utd. If Hamilton are the team that await any of us i think they will get relegated. Houston may shitfest us to the prem yet. 

3 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Utd as well. 2 fucking diddy clubs. Fitting that it's the play-off quarter final tie.

What is it with your supporters getting themselves into seething messes, even after winning a game? 

Archived