CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully announce some new signings soon, anyone know any other possible targets other than Blair Currie 

Well off the don't we will need to join the power league 7 a side tournaments we can take turns of going in goals [emoji6]

There has been some cracking players loan to this league in the past that have went on to do big things, so I'm not fussed... Jay Rodriguez wasn't loaned to Stirling  Albion (England international) and Stevie May to Alloa :wub: the next Kenny Dalglish please x

You are only aĺlowed so many loan signings and they cost , virtually every team wants club's to contribute to wages

Not all loan signings work out as well as the ones stated

34 minutes ago, Elementary Penguin said:

Someone's new to this. Rodriguez played in the First Division for Stirling, twice against us. 

It's a pretty pathetic claim to fame, 'wow remember that guy we got on loan'....the mark of a nothing club, when its fans wet themselves over them. 

We're a League Two team mind 

2 minutes ago, Elementary Penguin said:

What's your point, here? Assuming you have one. 

Rodriguez wasn't loaned to Stirling in this division....that's what you said. f**k me gently. 

And wit :lol: so if we signed Stevie May and he totally took over the league then went on to be the best player in the SPL, go to Sheffield Wednesday and get a cap for Scotland... you'd never go "wow remember that guy we got on load" and why do you seem ragin about this :lol:??

As well as Jay, Robert Snodgrass was also loaned to us for 6 months and I think it's fair to say he is fondly remembered at Forthbank.......no real point here, just remembering better times.

As for the transfer speculation regarding Easton, I'd be delighted if he did sign at Stirling but I genuinely just can't see it.

1 hour ago, Elementary Penguin said:

Aye, foaming at the mouth, because diddies like you get your facts wrong, and want to cling to desperation that we get as lucky as mighty mobs like Alloa or Stirling. 

What is there to be 'raging' about, anyway? The prospect of something which hasn't even begin to happen yet? Grow up man. 

See to be honest, I knew Rodriguez didn't get loaned to League Two I was tryin to get people a bit more enthusiastic.. but there's really no need to cry about 

Archived