CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

The Chairman's New Year Message is very much a curate's egg. Lots of positivity but not about the main issue; improving the performance of the football team. By "improving" I mean winning! (more to follow)

Right, where's my canoe? I'm off to the rivière de bien.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Chairman's New Year Message is very much a curate's egg. Lots of positivity but not about the main issue; improving the performance of the football team. By "improving" I mean winning! (more to follow)
Right, where's my canoe? I'm off to the rivière de bien.

But there is "more to follow "

Think that might be the new club motto ?

You seem to be missing the point. The venue of the game is not the most important thing here. Obviously you don’t really care?

I get that. I'm pointing out The Record's lack of journalistic accuracy.
Ergo, you missed my point.

so to get to the point then, what is your view on the racism allegation(s)

Hark at you! You'll have to guess what my view is. Should you then publish on P&B what you may think is my view, make sure you have good reason to do so.

10 minutes ago, Mamtora said:

Nobody should demand to know someone's opinion. You may ask. Preferably using punctuation which indicates a question has been asked.

Sorry if it came across that way, I wasn't demanding Max Ruby gives his opinion, I was merely asking for his opinion,  in future I will endeavour to punctuate appropriately. 

On reflection it matters little, the racism allegation(s) will only be progressed if in the opinion of the Judicial Officer, at the SFA, a formal complaint against the player should be raised, I would imagine the COPFS may also have an interest in these allegations. 

Bold move by the Clyde fans to circle the wagons round a racist. Given they also did the same with a rapist I doubt anyone is surprised. 

Without even exaggerating Clyde fans really are the lowest of the low. Complete and utter vermin.  I’ve never encountered a club with such a high percentage of fucking scumbag supporters. Genuinely shameful. 

You'll be hearing from my lawyers if you're not careful , Jimmy85.

"Without even exaggerating"? 

I'd be interested to read your posts when you do exaggerate.

There's hyperbole and there's hyperbollocks. 

Sorry Galabankie for the punctuation dig. 

Archived