CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

Last game of 2017 coming up.  A year which seen the end of 2 disastrous managers. Ferguson and Chapman. Nearly ended up in the relegation play off match and have had terrible results all year. Lets hope next year brings what every Clyde supporter wants, success. We are the Bully Wee.

A goal once every five games woukd be good [emoji6]

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard today we are in talks with Nathan Austin, he has been realised by Falkirk. He is wantin to stay in the championship if he doesn’t get offers he fancies and we give him a good wage he would come to Clyde 

No chance this will happen. He’ll easily get a team in league 1/championship.

We desperately need a striking partner for Goodwillie. Gormley and Smart just aren't good enough. 

Agree but we also need some creativity in midfield as the service to DGW is appalling he gets virtually nothing to his feet and someone in midfield prepared to get into the box ahead of the strikers

What’s with the DGW? It’s DG !
Or is it a poor attempt at humour ?

What the hell are you on about I and a good few others refer to him as DGW have done from day one simple as that if you want to look into it in some looks like you have the problem

Ps will continue to call him that so if you don't like it block my posts

What the hell are you on about I and a good few others refer to him as DGW have done from day one simple as that if you want to look into it in some looks like you have the problem

Ps will continue to call him that so if you don't like it block my posts

Hit a nerve there, eh?

Archived