CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

On 04/12/2017 at 17:58, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

As a loyal Clyde fan for nearly 40 years I think it would be in our best interests to letting David Goodwillie go, it’s no that a good look for the club and if it was my daughter that was the victim of this of course I was be horrified.

nothing personal to Goody he arguably saved our club last year and I thank him from the bottom of my heart.. such a waste of talent 

The level of intelligence in your posts lead me to believe you were a child or teenager at best.

Please accept my humble apologies for this inaccurate assumption.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/12/2017 at 21:25, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

Heard that Dylan Easton’s surgery cost us £7.5 grand ! so he got a double wage played something like 10 games and fucked off.. what a kick in the teeth that is. I’ve actually always defended him but now he can f**k his other leg as well. 

This is new to me hearing this, still can't believe the amount of people that did and still continue to bumlick him.

This is new to me hearing this, still can't believe the amount of people that did and still continue to bumlick him.

There was a lot of donations last year I doubt the club forked out 7.5 k for an operation more than likely it was through a donation

Interesting reporting from the Sunday Post today.

"SNP MSP and Clyde fan John Mason, who is refusing to go to games while they play Goodwillie, said he understands the club are “struggling” and the “board’s and fans desire to improve the situation by any means”.

But he added: “Sometimes individuals and organisations need to put the wider good before their own immediate interests.”"

In glad to say that his identical twin still seems to be attending Clyde matches.

John, if you're reading this, what's your comments on Mark Mcdonald? Should be be thrown out the SNP?

I can't find your tweets or quotes on it.

12 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Interesting reporting from the Sunday Post today.

"SNP MSP and Clyde fan John Mason, who is refusing to go to games while they play Goodwillie, said he understands the club are “struggling” and the “board’s and fans desire to improve the situation by any means”.

But he added: “Sometimes individuals and organisations need to put the wider good before their own immediate interests.”"

In glad to say that his identical twin still seems to be attending Clyde matches.

John, if you're reading this, what's your comments on Mark Mcdonald? Should be be thrown out the SNP?

I can't find your tweets or quotes on it.

To be fair to Mason I believe the quotes attributed to him were from when we first signed Goodwillie and he has since quietly ended his boycott. 

It's extremely poor journalism.

Need to turn the clock back 4 years to find the half decent Fergie I’m afraid. Should have been away long ago sorry to say.

Munro would be great, if we could make that happen. Some help for a still signed Goodwillie and bit of quality in midfield would be good.

Moving on a few might be the problem though.

Archived