CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Maybe a quick rewind marsh best period with Clyde was in midfield I presume that's where he would return to play
He certainly isn't a good centre half

Surely Marsh's best period was Duffy's last year playing centreback alongside McQueen? He does a decent job in midfield, purely down to his effort and physical attributes, but I'd certainly prefer us to try him out in defence first.

Maybe a quick rewind marsh best period with Clyde was in midfield I presume that's where he would return to play
He certainly isn't a good centre half
He was much better paying at centre half with McQueen during Duffy's last season.

He was okay in midfield as someone who broke up play. He was nothing more, nothing less than that.

However, we're crying out for a decent playmaker. That should be our priority.

Home time for Pat. Versatility and quality in abundance.
Spot on. We do need a commanding centre half, hardened midfield general, dynamic box-to-box midfielder, creative number 10, and big target man. Patrick can play all these roles, simultaneously.

And as a bonus, the captain's armband would fit snugly around his bulging biceps.

2 hours ago, CK said:

Spot on. We do need a commanding centre half, hardened midfield general, dynamic box-to-box midfielder, creative number 10, and big target man. Patrick can play all these roles, simultaneously.

And as a bonus, the captain's armband would fit snugly around his bulging biceps.

Aye but can he take a long throw?

Most definitely a hall of fame contender

Archived