CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:58, haufdaft said:

Quite simply, I own none of the club.

Perhaps, at best, you could say that I lease one two hundred and eighty eighth of the club for a period of one year.

I'm not really that bothered what anyone wants to call it. I'm fine with owner, member or shareholder. It is what it is.

Why does the club refer to us owners- " a truly supporter owned Scottish football club" as quoted on AGM DOCS

Haufdaft you never responded to the above.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does the club refer to us owners- " a truly supporter owned Scottish football club" as quoted on AGM DOCS
Haufdaft you never responded to the above.

I didn't reply because as I stated previously, I'm not really bothered what it's called or why the club describe themselves in such a way.

Like many, I joined the CIC to help the club by contributing some extra cash.

If you want a debate about the benefits of the CIC and the governance of the club, you'd be better asking others that may be more interested in the politics of the situation.

I am however, concerned that season ticket holders and fans who are non-members/owners/shareholders et al. are meant to be kept in the dark about issues affecting the club. That's wrong!

Sitting in my hotel room in Annan earlier, idly passing time on the internet waiting for the Graham Norton Show, I came across this;

"An Open Letter to Sports Editors,

Dear Sirs,

We write to express our frustration that so called fans of our Club are living in other countries. How dare they have a say in the running of our beloved team. Do they expect special treatment and favours when they appear? When oh when will they learn that only by living within the heart of the community, will they be able to feel the warm satisfaction being inclusive?

Yours in fitba'!

Bob, Agg & Fannie."

Lost the link I'm afraid. I do tend to clear my browsing history after a night in a hotel.

On 22/11/2017 at 16:54, GYSPY ARMY said:

I looked at the recent questions and they are valid questions an owner should know. So why do you think they are mind numbingly stupid. If you are meaning recent ones

Are you having an absolute laugh!

You must have been the originator of these questions if you think the last two in particular are vaild!

Did you feel so excluded when the club was a private limited company?

Are you having an absolute laugh!
You must have been the originator of these questions if you think the last two in particular are vaild!
Did you feel so excluded when the club was a private limited company?

When we played consistently at a higher level?
Nope. Didn't feel the need to ask reasonable questions then.

Archived