CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

Clyde fans...
unhappy with the board - old chairman departs, problem solved
Team playing shite and new manager awful - manager sacked and team start to play fitbaw, problem solved  
Unhappy with new chairman - chairman makes some fantastic moves within a fortnight, problem solved
Team are now playing decent fitbaw, we have a chairman with baws to make the right decisions and we now have a management team worthy of the championship nevermind league 2, problem solved?? It should be. Fans are either happy with how things are going now, other fans now find any other ways to still moan or have a go at fellow fans...
Only Clyde :lol: 

I think you have completely missed the point in all of this Richie

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When is confidential, not confidential then? You're completely missing the point. Although, i also see the point that why bother spending money helping the club i'm meant to have some sort of problem with, if 'confidential' matters are just going to be discussed willy-nilly and every c**t else finds things out first. I'm sure thats the reason the membership is so low, while freeloading fuckers get the juicy goss. 

I don't know why we're so precious regarding the member q&a.

The benefit of membership is being able to ask the questions. The answer should be known to all.

And I say that as a member.

All the keeping information amongst members and excluding non-members just causes division.

Why shouldn't non-members know what's happening with their club?

I don't know why we're so precious regarding the member q&a.

The benefit of membership is being able to ask the questions. The answer should be known to all.
And I say that as a member.

All the keeping information amongst members and excluding non-members just causes division.

Why shouldn't non-members know what's happening with their club?

Why do you think we are not owners?

Not much point in having 3 loan signings who are not considered good enough to start maybe lennon could change them in January for better standard loanees this could be a quick fix  to see us through to the summer when out of contract players can be replaced by his own signings obviously munro should be retained if possible & add 3 more first team starters

Why do you think we are not owners?

Quite simply, I own none of the club.

Perhaps, at best, you could say that I lease one two hundred and eighty eighth of the club for a period of one year.

I'm not really that bothered what anyone wants to call it. I'm fine with owner, member or shareholder. It is what it is.

Perhaps, at best, you could say that I lease one two hundred and eighty eighth of the club for a period of one year.

I'm not really that bothered what anyone wants to call it. I'm fine with owner, member or shareholder. It is what it is.

Why does the club refer to us owners- " a truly supporter owned Scottish football club" as quoted on AGM DOCS

So what does JT "own " or " lease" of the Club? 226th?

I'd think the simplest way to determine who owns the club would be in the case where someone offers to buy it

Whoever is authorised to consider the offer and either agree or reject it - ie the selling party - are the owners.  As far as I'm aware such an offer would be received and considered by the nominated board but would then have to be voted upon by the CiC membership. In this respect it's the same process as a company and shareholders. 

There again we have a current chairman who has not yet been voted into that position, but clearly taking key decisions. So there appears to be anomalies allowed for in a 'clear and transparent' system. 

The new management team is a potentially positive step. I wouldn't agree we're currently playing decent fitba, but if they're given the kind of backing required, we could be over time. That'll take more than just supporter generated fundraising which should be an additional bonus as opposed to the mainstay. 

Perhaps once officially voted into position, the masterplan will be revealed and the pieces of the jigsaw come together. Again, we'll just have to wait and see

McNiff appeal successful. 

Replaced by a yellow.

I'll be watching every opposition side tackle from now on. It seems, by the authorities decision, that they are now reckless and a yellow card.

McNiff's tackle was a perfect tackle. The opponent ran into him.

It's good news for the fact it holds the referee accountable for a dreadful decision. Clyde deserve a lot of credit for appealing.

I'm guessing it also reduces the fines we need to pay in the cup for bookings etc.

And it keeps Breslin/Nicoll further away from our backline. 

It's good news for the fact it holds the referee accountable for a dreadful decision. Clyde deserve a lot of credit for appealing.
I'm guessing it also reduces the fines we need to pay in the cup for bookings etc.
And it keeps Breslin/Nicoll further away from our backline. 

True enough.....shite as he is, he's not as shite as the other two

Archived