CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whys Bradley not starting ? he is a Centre Back but we've had Breslin and Nicol playin that position instead ? 

If you can wait you can ask the manager on the 9th of August [emoji41]

We talk about Clyde legends and relish the opportunity to lavish praise when one comes along.How sad it is to hear that a true Clyde legend Joe Walters has passed away.Joe played in the 1958 Scottish Cup winning team and was destined for a glorious career until he tragically broke his leg in a League International game in Ireland.Very sad.

Interesting BWC14 mentioning Charlton fc on Clyde thread think there is parrells as they were forced to leave their traditional home and go on the road just like us but then they managed somehow to return wonder if that's what the new chairman envisages for us

Jim will always talk to the fans, but be warned he could also sell sand to the arabs.

Wouldn't worry about us they managed to sell a name change to our support so we have previous [emoji16]

And still here, five years later!!

The talk of 'life support since Shawfield' etc is largely no different to our group of who i'd call 'rivals', but one major difference is almost all of those welcome investment (or even the mindless spunking of cash) with open arms. Jim had this at Dumbarton, not so much at Annan, but i'd be interested to hear his views on what he personally wants for the club in his tenure. 

Not sure if I'm allowed to like this ?

But spot on [emoji106]

Archived