CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Elementary Penguin said:

But the fact that its borne out of complete negligence, and further evidence of this is continually put into the public domain, is not? 

You, and that jester Haddock, want positives? I'll give you positives. He fills an orator gap, which has been vacated since Ruddy fucked off into the Sun, none too shabbily. The content, however, is all baby-talk and double-speak, shrouded in guesswork and a huge emphasis placed on either backing what he obviously knows he was sourced to do; or not, and it happening anyway. 

Personally i've no axe to grind with him whatsoever; he didn't plant the relocation embryo, Alexfuckingander did. The kid-gloves soundbites may be a sizing-up exercise, of that we don't know. He certainly wasn't giving us the hard-sell on what we fans can do, until his speech...umpteen phone calls and meetings with players resulting in a 'thanks, but no thanks' for their offer, may have given him a stark insight as to maybe that extra 50 quid a week going some way to landing the targets his manager wants, and how best to raise it. That's not a problem whatsoever.....if anything, a change of tack is a strength we've lacked on that board for as long as i've been alive.

Further to that, his language in the speech of 'currently in an environment which can cater for growth in support', might even suggest that he is aware his project cannot be thrown into dissaray by the very possibility that we might not survive a relegation or a season down below long enough to actually move. 

What, and more specifically who i've a problem with (i'm free anytime for a chat about it) are the teacher's pet smartarses who clearly can't either read, nor listen. The hard-sell from the Chairman asking for more money from me, to help provide a better pool of players for my team, is one thing. The choice for me there is simple. He's here ten minutes, and deserves his chance to get his message across. Ignorance and authority worship from a great number of our own (we were right there last year as well.....clearly not fucking learning either!) will i f**k tolerate, when it is turned on us by other fans who boycotted in tears at tiffs with manager or because they get a little too close to the cheesegrater with their dicks out, and even end up twice or even thrice burnt through their own agendas blowing up in their face. 

No one's bigger than our club. Innes has clearly understood that and has simply put out a message.....would it not be a waste of his time if we didn't discuss it? 

Seriously mate. You ever tried masturbation?

Not so far back there were folk claiming that Mr Chapman could be good for us as he knows the league well and going by his signings it looks like his knowledge of the league is very limited. Saturday's game could be a see who can kick the ball highest and nothing else!!!!!
Hope I'm wrong but!

Hearing rumours that a deal between North Lanarkshire Council and Clyde to rename Bar 58 into 'The Shed' is to take place ahead of next weeks Betfred League Cup tie against Dumbarton.

First game for me this season
Not interested in pre season friendlies, interested to see how new signings . Have absolutely no idea what the result will be but if we get the ball to DGW then we will get goals
Fingers crossed

Archived