New 2017-2018 Scottish Premiership kits

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those St johnstone kits are fucking lowpin.  

What are they planning to wear against Kilmarnock?

That all depends on what our home kit is as it's not been announced yet. Thou some of the guys on the kickback forum have been playing about with photoshop and come up with a couple of "different" offerings.

Innovative....

e4c90273be22855665d639438891c871.jpg

Retro.....

c26977691cec5b3548af6a1cc0a43e45.jpg

We will probably end up with nothing like these thou.......

That all depends on what our home kit is as it's not been announced yet. Thou some of the guys on the kickback forum have been playing about with photoshop and come up with a couple of "different" offerings.

Innovative....

e4c90273be22855665d639438891c871.jpg

Retro.....

c26977691cec5b3548af6a1cc0a43e45.jpg

We will probably end up with nothing like these thou.......

Hate hoops.

Practically identical to our current one. Slightly less red piping on the arms and the white now has a 'dotted' effect with a button up collar. Meh.
foruse1.thumb.jpg.56922900a4c76bcb5d98d55e1419282f.jpg

If this had the collar from this years strip then it would be a decent enough kit with the button down bit of the collar too. Glad the thick red on the sleeves and socks from this seasons kit has gone.

Imagine how good a saints kit would be if made by Umbro/Macro/Kappa or something. Saints fans need to ask themselves - does this strip feel good to wear? Do other fans look at me and think "oh, that's a good strip." Do I feel like I've got my monies worth?

I'd happily pay up to 50 quid for a Saints strip IF it was made by a quality brand who actually did a good job. Every Joma strip is cheap and nasty - absolutely god awful and a disgrace to Scotland's 4th best club if we are being totally honest.

Joma will stay with us forever at this rate if the Saints loyals continue to buy their shite shirts out of tradition.

I've not bought a Saints top for myself since I was a teen, so no matter what strip they wear my views should be void. I have bought strips for the kids over the years but even they pass on the last few efforts.

I do own a top(which I never wear) and other memorabilia but it has all been gifts.

Joma will stay with us forever at this rate if the Saints loyals continue to buy their shite shirts out of tradition.

We're in the same boat. I've liked one out of the Joma home kits we've had since they took over from Puma, but bought all of them out of sheer loyalty. Won't be the case next season, where our kit is pretty meh again, and I'm not going to bother buying the home top this time.

Would love to see us going back to doing something different with our kits like in past years, but that's not going to happen with Joma.

Archived