Your Clubs best bits this season

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been some decent bits, the comeback against United was class, giving the Pars a doing in the first game (Stewart's goal), Falkirk 4-2.

All told however the best bit is yet to come, this bloody nightmare of a season will be over soon(ish).

Placing the DAB diddies firmly back in their place after they went top for about a week over Christmas was nice. 

Keatings winner vs Falkirk is the best goal moment for me. 

Seriously. Without that defeat we'd have no doubt continued with the horribly defensive, miserable, goal-less 4-5-1/4-4-1-1 and I don't think I could've dealt with much more if it.

Instead it totally turned things around, and we became pretty entertaining to watch which is really all I was hoping for at a point in the season where I thought we were already down.

Notable mentions for another few highlights:

Alan-Martin.jpg

17855610_118743805337472_91090884931982817884073_118742992004220_41657634185615717883792_118742092004310_340180282087719

And big Berba causing #scenez by suddenly becoming the best wide-targetman in the league with goals like this:

And this:

League - Commons late winner away at Falkirk, absolute belter of a strike to send Houston into a seethe. That goal was probably the most important of the season, we could have slipped further behind Utd at that point before playing them just after the new year.

Cup - Going 3-0 up v Hearts. Ooooooooft. Scenes.

I'm just about over the grief of losing El Bak. Can't think of any genuinely decent goals we've scored this season. Don't think we've lost a game by more than two goals so it has been a pretty steady, unspectacular season. Really no single moment that will live with me other than some of Wedderburn's amusing bits of skill.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Putting every single diddy club in this division in their box at some point over the course of fhe season. It actually makes me moist knowing we've chucked Falkirk about like the slags they are this season.

Considering we've been the diddy club to end all diddy clubs it still took you 360+ minutes a disallowed goal and a stupid handball to finally put us in ours.

Ffs turns out our highlight is nearly beating hibs.

Horrendous start, fantastic 2nd and 3rd quarter, Horrendous finish.

The 3-1 win over the Skunks was pretty special. Was 3-1 going on 6 or 7.

The whole league Cup campaign was great for us- Beating Killie, Hamilton and DU on the way to the Semi where we gave a very good account of ourselves..

Hopefully the best part of our season is still to come.

Archived