Carabao Cup

MEADOWXI

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they should have just drawn West Ham and Newport away automatically. A shame, as Newport vs Leeds feels like a good cup tie. Leeds vs Newport, not so much.

As for us, home to Wigan. Boring but winnable. I'll take that, and at least we get our free season ticket cup game which was denied us last year by getting knocked out of both cups without playing a home game.

16 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Is it me or did they change what the red and white balls meant halfway through? Could have sworn they said the red balls were away for the first few ties.

Just checked back as I wasn't really watching. Yep they cocked it up! Said red was home when explaining things then seconds later started the draw and immediately said red was away. The first few ties went through as that until someone told them they'd fucked up and they started doing red at home. You could tell the host guy twigged something was wrong after a couple of games and there was much looking off camera from him and then the others as it clicked with them too. Total farce. The first few ties should actually be reversed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived