Killie V Dundee 06/05/2017

Massive game for both clubs come Saturday, a Killie win virtually guarantees safety this season, Dundee win and we are right back in the playoff mix.

Right now I would take a draw then look to the ICT game at RP the following week to secure another season at least in the top flight.

Our away form is far better than at home but on the plus side our defence looks solid since LM took charge, 3 clean sheets in our last 4 games and only 3 defeats in 14 since the turn of the year.

Killie 1 V 1 Dundee......

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCann to keep his 100% record.

Gomis & Hateley to get dropped, Kerr and Gadz to come in. 

O Hara & Haber to score, 2-0 Dee.

Inverness to draw, we avoid bottom.

Motherwell to lose, we create a 4 point gap.

All good! 

The Neil McCann Derry Juggernaut to roll into Kilmarnock and continue to obliterate everything in it's path. 

My source at the training ground is telling me Bobby Geddes has devised a dastardly plan involving a packet of pickled onion Monster Munch sewn into Scott Bain's shorts to distract the fat, fake haired striker from his game. 

Will Marvin be at the match?

Neil McCants tok tok to splutter and die on the Axminster playing field as McCullochs Marvels give the dees more wet the pant moments 

Since PH failed the litmus test and was binned the Dees have become chipper again , I much preferred the angst of a few weeks ago it reminds me of most Killie fans pre season 

Is Hen and Daphne Broon coming ? 

27 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Neil McCants tok tok to splutter and die on the Axminster playing field as McCullochs Marvels give the dees more wet the pant moments 

Since PH failed the litmus test and was binned the Dees have become chipper again , I much preferred the angst of a few weeks ago it reminds me of most Killie fans pre season 

What?

29 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I prefer to be a Kebab hoose or a Subway. 

Keep tokin the gear pal!

The Dees would appear to be world beaters again, after 1 win in 8 games [emoji108]......

I really hope they think they just need to turn up on Saturday and the 3 points are in the bag.

We've played far better teams than Dundee and only lost to the top 2 & Motherwell since January.

The McCann bounce to burst come Saturday would be pleasing....

The Dees would appear to be world beaters again, after 1 win in 8 games [emoji108]......

We've played far better teams than Dundee and only lost to the top 2 & Motherwell since January.

And yet after our dismal run and your purple patch you're only 5 points ahead of us.

And yet after our dismal run and your purple patch you're only 5 points ahead of us.

I'd rather be 5 ahead than 5 behind with 4 games to go champ [emoji106]

I'd rather be 5 ahead than 5 behind with 4 games to go champ [emoji106]

No shit. Im just amazed we could close the gap to two points on Saturday. Based on what you said, I'd have guessed you were miles ahead of us.

Archived