Montrose Vs Clyde - Squeeky Bum Time

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did think there was a hand at the time from the other end but wasn't sure who is was. Likewise I didn't think it was his goal. Looked an own goal more than anything.

2 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

I did think there was a hand at the time from the other end but wasn't sure who is was. Likewise I didn't think it was his goal. Looked an own goal more than anything.

mate we both got what we wanted out of the game but that is the most blatant handball I have ever seen. Surely you see that too?

1 minute ago, Momosupermo said:

goodwillie punching the ball into the net for the goal, surely you agree 

Couldn't say, would need to see the video to be fair. Will watch the highlights. To be honest, the way our season has gone I'd really not care if someone picked up the ball and ran into the net with it. It's been that bad. 

Good luck to you guys in the play offs. Hope you do well. I've a wee soft spot for Montrose, courtesy of a few childhood holidays to Montrose and St Cyrus. 

1 minute ago, Clyde01 said:

That hand belongs to the Montrose player

err that would be the defenders right arm @ the same side as his left.... ehh don't think so!

Did Clyde just finish 41st out of 42?

OYF

[emoji38]

You couldn't work out that there are 4 leagues comprising of 42 teams and clyde finished second bottom of the 4th league , kinda confirms the poor attainment levels reached in scottish education [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, Lex said:

Did Clyde just finish 41st out of 42?

OYF

:lol:

Yes we did. And you were just saved by a manager who Clyde signed from Junior football and developed into a great professional (while we pissed all over you in the First Division btw). 

mate we both got what we wanted out of the game but that is the most blatant handball I have ever seen. Surely you see that too?

Oh there's no doubting it's a handball by Goodwillie. I was just saying at the time I thought there was a hand, just couldn't tell from 100 yards away which side it belonged to.

1 minute ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Oh there's no doubting it's a handball by Goodwillie. I was just saying at the time I thought there was a hand, just couldn't tell from 100 yards away which side it belonged to.

no worries mate, all the best next season 

1 minute ago, haufdaft said:

Was I wrong in thinking a Montrose player threw a punch and was only booked?

after being cynically brought down by yet another "hammer throwing" tackle, I think you've clearly mixed up punch with gentle shove to the ground, both players were booked for this incident.... ref missed the most blatant handball in the history of football and awards a corner kick??

Archived