Montrose Vs Clyde - Squeeky Bum Time

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But harsh 1324 what's the normal home crowd ?

It's higher than normal, but I'm sure last time we gave tickets away we had about 1500 for a random game in December.

It's higher than normal, but I'm sure last time we gave tickets away we had about 1500 for a random game in December.

Sorry it was January, 1222 against Berwick Rangers.

3 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I think McGovern is spared a lot of criticism because, like Flynn, he hasn't played until recently.

Before his injury, I thought he was slow and deliberate but could, if given space, create.

That has not changed after his return. However, I do think that he only looks good in comparison with the other midfielders that were on the pitch with him today.

Both Higgins and McLaughlin are two of the poorest midfielders that I have ever seen playing for Clyde. This is no exaggeration.

Higgins always disappears from the first minute until the last (unusually today he had a shot to remind us that he was on the field). He seems never to be near the opposing player or the ball.

McLaughlin? I think I've made my position clear in previous posts.

How both of these players get a game before Lochhead I'll never understand.

I also thought the two Dundee players were really good today especially Waddell who was exceptional.

If Goodwillie's overhead kick had went in, I think I'd still be in orbit.

Roll on next season when I'm sure we'll win the league.

:lol: was thinking that myself. This season has been a simple aberration, circumstances conspired against us. We were so shocked at finding ourselves down there, we didn't really know how we were meant to react. Now we've got that out of the way, next year will be a canter ;) 

Did you give freebies away for today?

Anyway don't worry about crowds enjoy the play offs what a turn around for your club and the guys I met at the mid week game at Broadwood were brand new [emoji106]

Did you give freebies away for today?

Yeah, anyone who participates in one of the Links Park Community Trust was given a ticket. I think it was around about 700.

Anyway don't worry about crowds enjoy the play offs what a turn around for your club and the guys I met at the mid week game at Broadwood were brand new [emoji106]

Yeah that's very true, we've been excellent for the most part since Petrie arrived.

Yeah that's very true, we've been excellent for the most part since Petrie arrived.

Enjoy the games mate you never know that's what football is all about [emoji122]

Enjoy the games mate you never know that's what football is all about [emoji122]

I'll be missing Wednesday as I have a game myself, but hopefully we are still in with a shout come Saturday.

Free tickets at Berwick game included an adult with every child.
This time adults paid.

Ahh right I didn't realise that, makes sense I suppose.

Archived