American Gods

MSU

The trailer for Season Two has finally dropped!!!

Good to see that it looks as utterly bizarre as the First Season was... Lovely!!!

• 3 months later...

Well the first episode of Season 2 is now up and it is cinematically an absolutely beautiful piece of work, if you have never dropped Acid this is as close as you're going to get!!!
Picks up just where the last episode finished but is being released weekly which is a bit of a disappointment as I could absolutely binge this in a day, don't know what state of mind I would be at the end of it but I would give it a go!!!
Ian McShane is absolutely empirical in this and does anybody else think that Crispin Glover (Mr. World) would be a brilliant Joker in future movies and would require the bare minimum of make up to do it???

really enjoyed the first episode - and the plus was that I actually (well i think anyway) know what is going on.

Watched the whole first series and didn't have a clue about what the story was, or what was happening, but it didn't really matter as it just looks amazing

really enjoyed the first episode - and the plus was that I actually (well i think anyway) know what is going on.

I don't believe you!!![emoji23]

Well the first episode of Season 2 is now up and it is cinematically an absolutely beautiful piece of work, if you have never dropped Acid this is as close as you're going to get!!!
Picks up just where the last episode finished but is being released weekly which is a bit of a disappointment as I could absolutely binge this in a day, don't know what state of mind I would be at the end of it but I would give it a go!!!
Ian McShane is absolutely empirical in this and does anybody else think that Crispin Glover (Mr. World) would be a brilliant Joker in future movies and would require the bare minimum of make up to do it???

I weirdly enough said the exact same about Glover. He’s a menacing b*****d aswell so can picture him in that role.

Thought the first episode was brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the first season and hadn't a bloody clue what was happening, but it was just a stunning piece of television.  Haven't started this season yet, I am going to wait until all episodes are out.  Is it true Gillian Anderson isn't in this season?  If so boooooo!

It's taken me up to episode 3 of Season 2, but I think I actually know what's going on now, maybe!!!

Archived