English Also Rans Berwick v The MIGHTY City

In the words of Jim Bowen: your bendy Bully, that's safe. your Edinburgh City- safe. 

So, do we do the decent thing for our old pals, Berwick Rangers, and donate some points to ensure your safety on Saturday or do we go for it to finish as high up the Division as possible? 

Tricky... 

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

In the words of Jim Bowen: your bendy Bully, that's safe. your Edinburgh City- safe. 

So, do we do the decent thing for our old pals, Berwick Rangers, and donate some points to ensure your safety on Saturday or do we go for it to finish as high up the Division as possible? 

Tricky... 

Short memory Tam... 

Surprised you haven't quoted some of the posts when all (not just Berwick) were writing you off and how piss poor yous were when you couldn't find three points anywhere. 

And

Don't you recall the utter snobbery of the Berwick fans towards the City Cup and non league sides when you were in the LL /EOSFL.... 

Short memories indeed! 

4 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Short memory Tam... 

Surprised you haven't quoted some of the posts when all (not just Berwick) were writing you off and how piss poor yous were when you couldn't find three points anywhere. 

And

Don't you recall the utter snobbery of the Berwick fans towards the City Cup and non league sides when you were in the LL /EOSFL.... 

Short memories indeed! 

oh I do remember.. I also remember beating them at their dump at Christmas time which was nice just for the seethe :lol: but NOW THAT WE'VE FINISHED ABOVE THEM IN THE LEAGUE AND ARE SAFE we can afford to be charitable towards our WEE LESS FORTUNATE NEIGHBOURS

ber1.thumb.jpg.6705b8a6ab6b28f038fe611a06324ba3.jpg

let's leave, lads, there's nothing worth shiteing on here... 

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Tricky... 

A nice day out and 3 points for City will be the hopeful outcome.   

31 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

Absolutely delighted to see the club reward fans with discounted prices for the last game of the season. Superb gesture.

By a massive £2, a superb gesture would have been reducing prices for adults to £5, now that would be rewarding your fans.

3 minutes ago, Edinburgh City by name said:

I think the clubs are restricted by the SPFL on what they can charge. Maybe a £5 breaks the rules. I'm sure someone with more knowledge that me could confirm apart from TtB as he knows FA about fitba.

when are you going to change yer user name to just "Edinburgh by name" as that's what we've been called all season.... <_<

I don't know if a £5 breaks the rules but I've never seen you break a £5!!

3 hours ago, Edinburgh City by name said:

I think the clubs are restricted by the SPFL on what they can charge. Maybe a £5 breaks the rules. I'm sure someone with more knowledge that me could confirm apart from TtB as he knows FA about fitba.

Raith Rovers are charging a fiver for a Championship game on Saturday and there have been various pay what you want schemes by various clubs over the years.

3 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

The level of excitement in the build up to this one is absolutely incredible. What a game we're in for

if we win, what a laugh and a jolly joke with the Berwick fans we're in for....! :lol:

58 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

Seen Edinburgh were 3/1 earlier, do the bookies know something we don't?

A very generous price from the bookies for City to win.

Archived