West of Scotland final predictions

Thederry

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggled both against 2 teams who wanted to be in a cup final just as much as us . Played amateur for 10 years and how I get to any cup final does not concern me one bit . All about getting there . I agree the games weren't great viewing . But as a centre half not conceding in two massive games will do me . Finals take care of themselves , were just delighted to be there

When is the final? Watched both games. Expecting another tight game as both teams looked very solid defensively. 

This Friday at Hamilton mate . Not sure kick off time . Would imagine 7:15/7:30

After watching southside last 2 semis I actually fancy cambria 
cambria solid against Colville while southside struggled both 

Don't blame you for thinking that but we have played no were near what we are capable of so third time lucky Friday mate [emoji106] and to be honest our keeper has hardly had a save to make either

16 hours ago, wantoo said:

After watching southside last 2 semis I actually fancy cambria 

cambria solid against Colville while southside struggled both 

Fair point, every game is different though. Hope southside just go out and go for it . They have the quality to win. No probs. Same goes for cambria though. Should be a cracker . Well done to both teams in getting their. Southside to win it .

Think Cambria will shade it. Seem a fitter and more organised outfit.

Your right anything can happen in a cup final we have already beat Cambria 5-1 in the Scottish at their home park but that counts for nothing they will want revenge. As for more organised we have a very organised strong defence probably the biggest strength in our team! We are looking forward to Friday it will be a cracker

Your right anything can happen in a cup final we have already beat Cambria 5-1 in the Scottish at their home park but that counts for nothing they will want revenge. As for more organised we have a very organised strong defence probably the biggest strength in our team! We are looking forward to Friday it will be a cracker

Fair enough, all about opinions. All the best on Friday.

Cambria are a far better side than they were when Southside beat them earlier in the season. Their front 2 are good players and will cause Southside some problems. I still think Southside will win (I got the semi wrong though) and can't see the Cambria defence having an answer to Brian Hughes up front for Southside.

All my opinion of course, all the best to both.

Archived