Forfar v Annan x's 3?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's an excellent result.

Same team on Saturday?

Or drop TOB one back and bring Milne in?

Not sure Tam would suit being in goal if I'm being honest.

No real surprise that we've chucked a two goal lead. It's happened time and time again under Chapman.

Forfar goals had been coming second half, they could've had four or five.

Don't need to listen to Chapman's post match interview as all it'll consist of is his usual "typical Annan" chat. Same old shite.

9 hours ago, Nostradamus said:

F*****g farce!!! 2 up after quarter of an hour, and the panic sets in. I'll give Forfar their due, they came out 2nd half, dictated the play, and their free kick was top drawer.

However, for the love of god, we did very little to hinder them. As soon as the panic sets in, lump, lump and LUMP. Summersgill must try to kick as high and as long as he can whenever he can. The midfield was bypassed all 2nd half.
Can't see us progressing now. Think Forfar will win quite comfortably at home on Saturday, especially if they play like what they did in the 2nd half tonight.

Can't wait for Chapman's post match interview.....

Any Loons fan could have written the same for most games in the second half of the season hence why we shipped an eleven point lead to -2 by the end. It's far from over.

31 minutes ago, omar88 said:

No real surprise that we've chucked a two goal lead. It's happened time and time again under Chapman.

Forfar goals had been coming second half, they could've had four or five.

Don't need to listen to Chapman's post match interview as all it'll consist of is his usual "typical Annan" chat. Same old shite.

We could've/should've scored four or five on Saturday too but didn't.

This tie is still very much alive for both Athletics, after last Saturday I thought we were gone but our two goals in two minutes last night shows we've still got some gas in the tank. No surprise Trav and, especially, Foxy were involved.

F*****g farce!!! 2 up after quarter of an hour, and the panic sets in. I'll give Forfar their due, they came out 2nd half, dictated the play, and their free kick was top drawer.

However, for the love of god, we did very little to hinder them. As soon as the panic sets in, lump, lump and LUMP. Summersgill must try to kick as high and as long as he can whenever he can. The midfield was bypassed all 2nd half.
Can't see us progressing now. Think Forfar will win quite comfortably at home on Saturday, especially if they play like what they did in the 2nd half tonight.

Can't wait for Chapman's post match interview.....

Christ it's a long time since Summersgill played

Archived