The Champions vs The Buddies

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

He does my c**t in.

Every time the crowd get a bit of singing and momentum going before or after a game he comes in and starts screaming and ruining it. He should only read out the team lines, half time scores and any safety announcements. Anything else then f**k off. I honestly go to bed at night with him ringing in my ears.

The queens game was ridiculous. 

HIBERNIAN FCEEE ARE YOUR LADBROKES CHAMPIONSHIP WINNURRRRRRRRRZZZZ  

HERE ARE YOUR LADBROKES CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS HIBERNIAN FCEEEEEEE

GIVE IT UP FOR YOUR LADBROKES CHAMPIONSHIP WINNUERRRZZZZZZ 

20 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I doubt you'd hear that over our shite tannoy system and our shite announcer who constantly ruins the atmosphere and shouts "HIBERNIAN FCEEEEEEEEE"

Wilkins is a *** p***k too.  Used to work beside him. 

12 hours ago, Smeato said:

We've sold 1300 of our 1500 allocation apparently. All the supporters buses are sold out.

Thats less than we took to Falkirk would have thought we could take 2,000 at least. This game is bigger than our league cup final. 

44 minutes ago, conboyhibs said:

You have the left hand side, upper and lower. Hibs fans on the other.

Someone bring a beachball we can have a big game of volleyball over the segregation after we go 3-0 up and can relax :thumsup2.

53 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Someone bring a beachball we can have a big game of volleyball over the segregation after we go 3-0 up and can relax :thumsup2.

Unfortunately it's forecast to be 11 degrees in Edinburgh ( compared to 15 in Paisley), so don't forget to wrap up warm!

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Don't say we're not good to you.

When was the last time there was near enough 20k at a Championship match not involving the ****?

It's remarkable.

Even more remarkable given that we've been anchored to the bottom of the league nearly all season and despite this, have easily the biggest travelling support in the Championship aside from Hibs. Even the further flung places in the division like Dumfries, Kirkcaldy and Dundee, we've been showing up with 800-1100 fans.

i hope David Gray (scorer of the goal in the 92nd minute of the 2016 scottish cup final to win Hibernian their first Scottish cup in 114 years whilst also condeming the **** to a beautiful, historical heads gone) takes the trophy past the celebrating st.mirren fans after the game and lifts it up towards them and points to them so he adknowledges the fact they played a significant part in Hibernian winning the league this season and also because of what they did 31 years ago today when they lay down to celtic which in turn cost Heart of Midlothian the league title on the final day of the season. also for beating Heart of Midlothian in the league cup final in 2013 ( a trophy Hearts now havent won for 55 (FIFTY FIVE) years). A tremendous, family football club who try to play football the right way. god bless you and i hope you stay up alongside those Dumbarton legends.

Archived