Why can't rangers fans accept

The fact their team got pumped is simply down to Celtic having a far superior team.

I see all this blame at Dave Kings and "Pedro" and the players feet. 

Like it or not Rangers you are years behind Celtic and just need to accept that fact.

Dave King has NO money and will not be pumping in £20 million which wouldn't even see you anywhere near challenging Celtic.

This is you're new level so grow up and accept it.

The best thing and ONLY way Rangers will ever compete is when Mike Ashley takes the club over - FACT

The fact their team got pumped is simply down to Celtic having a far superior team.

Like it or not Rangers you are years behind Celtic and just need to accept that fact.

Dave King has NO money and will not be pumping in £20 million which wouldn't even see you anywhere near challenging Celtic.

The best thing and ONLY way Rangers will ever compete is when Mike Ashley takes the club over - FACT

*Your

Other than that, I don't think any right-minded fan isn't already well aware of this, nor would they disagree with most of what you've said there.

However, despite the doubts over Dave King, I'm not convinced Mike Ashley is the long term answer.

39 minutes ago, red23 said:

A better team fair enough but we could've made it harder for them.

Pedro got it wrong, most of the players are a level below the g&g's

Maybe aye, maybe naw. We've seen huge gaps disappear almost over night previously, it's a funny old game.

Uefa financial fair play...

It could well be for a while yet.

He owns Newcastle fc Einstein.

Archived